Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I get:

Werder Bremen-Klasnic [green and orange]
Bayern Munich-Kovac [red and white]
Bayer Leverkusen-Babic[orangey]
Rangers-Mornar[blue oh he's going there.]

I like Klasnic the most but green and orange? A little too colourful what do you think? any other jersey suggestions?

·
Registered
167 Posts
sbaresic said:
Should I get:

Werder Bremen-Klasnic [green and orange]
Bayern Munich-Kovac [red and white]
Bayer Leverkusen-Babic[orangey]
Rangers-Mornar[blue oh he's going there.]

I like Klasnic the most but green and orange? A little too colourful what do you think? any other jersey suggestions?
Get which one you feel confortable and proud wearing. There isn't reason to just get a jersey as clothes, but as a symbol. Thats the rule I follow but if you are just into jerseys then I would pick the Klasnic one, because although I like him as much as Mornar, I don't really like Rangers too much.

·
Registered
68,998 Posts
Id get the Bayern one (I do have a Bayern Munich shirt but not Kovac, Ballack) and the Werder Bremen is very colorful and I think they are one of the tight kits (too skinny to wear those! :D ) The kits I got are a Croatian NT shirt, Derby County shirt (Riggott but he now plays at Middlesbrough), Hajduk (no name) Bayern Munich (Ballack) and Inter Milan (Vieri).

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Super Croat said:
Don't buy a Rangers shirt.

Ever.
I agree.

I suppose you could buy one to line the bird cage though.:cool:

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
you'd wear a Rangers shirt? now way, not me....Werder Bremen have ugly shirts to be honest, Leverkusen has the best looking shirt...

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
I almost bought a Wolfsburg jersey because of Tomislav Maric but then thought nah it looked too much like a Volkswagon add than a soccer jersey

1 - 12 of 12 Posts