Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are the fans of the best team that ever was, ever is and ever will be. and I'm sure we all have countlesss of moments where we were proud to be Gobi. What is your proudest moment as a Juventino/Juventina?

For me I'm always proud to be a Juventino. Back when I was in college people who I haven't met refer to me as Juvetus/Buffon/Del Piero becuase I was always wearing Juve shirts.

The moment that I remember that I have went completely insane and was about to lose my mind was when Trezegol scored the 1-0 goal agianst Real Deadmeat in 2005 in Delle Alpi. The Game seemed to be going to a goalles draw and we were wasting chance after chance. Nedved, who was the backbone of the team back then, was injured and Trez was on the bench as he was making his comeback from a long injury.
I was watching the game in a cofee shop with my borther and my best friend (both Juventini) and we were sitting in the first row. It seemed like we were the only Juventini in the place because back then then a lot of people (mostly people who know nothing about soccer) used to cheer for Real Deadmeat back when they had all the galacticos. When David Trezeguet scored his increadible half volley, I jumpued out of my chair and I took my shirt off as if i'm the one who scored the goal and I started screaming "ALLAHO AKBAR" "ALLAHO AKBAR" and I saw my friend and my brother screaming too and then I started singing "A56aboo6 A56aboo6" which means Octobus, the nickname of Trez in my country. and then I ran to teh street and I stoped a taxi and when the driver stoped I told him Trezeguet scored a goal. He was confused and didn't under stand but i didn't care and I went back inside and continued the match. I was also happy when zalayetta scored the winning goal but I went crazy when David scored.

I'm sure you all have also great moments so please share.
I know many of you will be laughing and making fun of my englesh because i don't talk english very good but maybe if you check my older massages you case see that my english is improved. If you are true juventino maybe you will not make fun of my english but feel with me and share you moment. I'm opening a new thread everyday to activate the forum and activate teh people in the forum here. Some people will challenge me but I don't need this and i can go to any other forum and activate it but no I will still be here and write every day to activate the forum and teh readers.

what you think
please discuss

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
For me it's 96 bar none. But the following season was just phenomenal. We destroyed PSG in the Euro Super Cup in the summer, as if to prove that selling Vialli and Ravanelli didn't set us back one bit. Later humiliated Milan 6-1 where Vieri well and truly introduced himself to the world. And best of all, demolished Ajax in the semi final, Zidane running the show (also his first season with us) - our opposition from the season before. That was really something.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes 2006 was good year when we won teh world cup for italy. We had 11 people in italy squad who were associated with Juve what you think

Buffon, cannavaro, Dril Piero, Peruzzi, Iaquinta, Camo, Inzaghi, Zambro, Perrotta, Lippi, ferrara.

We also had 6 player in france please discuss

Boumsong, Vieira, Zizou, Henry, Thuram, Trez.

TOTAL OF 16 PEOPLE IN WC FINAL. Samp were zero thanks you. Samp were eeting shit and not playing in the world cup.

what you think
please discuss biiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaatch

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bianconero azzuri is supposed to mean? :notlist::howler:
Yeah ok i'm sorry I will correct it now

I mean Juve bianconeri, azzuri is blue but i forget the "," but thanks for your note my friend. now don't change the topic if the original massage because i try to activate the forum. Thank you for shring with us becasue you are one of few people who enage with the discussion here and we wont more people.

bring your friends to discuss here as well and the we activate the forum

what you think

·
Registered
46,843 Posts
Yeah ok i'm sorry I will correct it now

I mean Juve bianconeri, azzuri is blue but i forget the "," but thanks for your note my friend. now don't change the topic if the original massage because i try to activate the forum. Thank you for shring with us becasue you are one of few people who enage with the discussion here and we wont more people.

bring your friends to discuss here as well and the we activate the forum

what you think
please discuss biaaaaatch

"azzurri" which is the plural of "azzurro"

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
please discuss biaaaaatch

"azzurri" which is the plural of "azzurro"
I write that before you check the previous massage.

I will go now becasue there is school tomorrow and also i have to go to work but please keep discussing and call some here to continue

i will open a new thread 2morrow to activate the forum and the people here don't forget to come good night

i will write a secret massage below guess it

what you thinkplease discuss

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
oh, what a joust! Toni is made to look lousy by Abu's destabilizing ink...

*more popcorn*

·
Registered
17,740 Posts
lol, nothing activates a forum more than dtama.

I can't think of a particular moment, although one where i just lost it was when we came back from 2-0 down against Depor to win 3-2.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol, nothing activates a forum more than dtama.

I can't think of a particular moment, although one where i just lost it was when we came back from 2-0 down against Depor to win 3-2.
We were not 2-0 down against devortipo. We were 2-1 down. ferrara scored first for Juve and then devor scored two by tristan and macaay to make it 2-1 for depor. Trez "A56aboo6" equalized after a pass from davids which was wonderful, Davids went crazy then and I still have that video. Then Tudor the lamppost scored the winning goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. I already getting the shivers jsut by writing about it.

what you think
please discuss

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
Hmm...tough one. There's always a proud moment. Depends how you define it. Sometimes, emotional and a sad day, yet could still be filled with pride.

Last day 2000/2001 - Tacchinardi scores a neat volley against Atalanta...knowing that Roma were already 2-0 up against Parma. That passionate celebration by Tacchino, the team hug, Ancelotti almost reduced to tears...I don't know but I felt proud that day. Proud that the boys, no matter what still celebrated their efforts that season no matter what the final outcome was.

On to better times -
02/03 CL vs. Barca and Real Madrid stands out. Also beating them in 04/05 - Zalayeta's strike. Come to think of it, beating Real Madrid is always a fun experience. Even this year, I was ever so proud of that achievement :D :proud: both home and away!!

May 5th, 2002 ;)

1996/1997 ownage season which Martin describle - simply tearing new ones for PSG, Milan, Ajax. Still in disbelief about that off night in Munich, when it mattered...:(

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
VS Madrid in 2003 .. the demolition game, man I was so proud of the players, they had grinta and everything, almost would've been a perfect night if it wasn't for that "yellow card" ..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts