Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for me iam a playmaker...
and i plays weekly...

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
I'm not playing anymore, but I was either a left mid/winger or a striker.

Btw shouldn't you post this in the 'Xtratime On the Pitch' forum?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yakubu said:
I'm not playing anymore, but I was either a left mid/winger or a striker.

Btw shouldn't you post this in the 'Xtratime On the Pitch' forum?
first why u don't play anymore...!?
second "oops" :)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
It simply got too serious :depress:. But hey, I still play social football with my friends. Although it isn't the level I used to play I still think it's pretty cool :cool:. I really enjoy it when we meet up and just play for fun although we still take it very serious...

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
I used to play as playmaker, striker, left winger, left back, right back, right winger, central defender, goalie, and erm...some other positions...!:eek:

·
Registered
978 Posts
We have a team,well an amatuer team in Dhaka ,Bangladesh.It's made up of all our childhood friends and I used to play in midfield.I was the defensive midfielder.We are pretty good i must say.We still have the team but I don't play at the moment due to an injury but hope to be back next season;) :cool:

U guys might know some of my team-mates,they are members here.They are-The Merengue(striker), Don Vito( Midfielders),
K-2(right back/winger), Eisenhower( support striker).

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I used to play as a striker. I also played as a makeshift goalkeeper a few times as well when our goalkeeper got injured.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Center Midfielder/LB/RB/Sweeper

I prefer playing Center Midfield, gives me better control my team.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Currently, I'm that guy gasping for breath in the center of the field cursing too many cigarettes. :D But when fit, I play an attacking role either be it a winger (either side), a midfielder supporting the attack or a forward. I am pretty much useless as a defender, although I can slow down the opposing attack by getting the way. I don't know if that counts as defense. :D

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
I used to play Sweeper for my Primary School team, and I was captain :proud:

I then moved to Right Back for my regional team :)

Then I played in midfield for my Secondary team, now I just play with friends and I'm a pretty decent Striker :D

Have some great back-heel tricks ;)

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,015 Posts
I played as a central defender for my class. :strong:
As a left back for my high school team. :proud:
And as a #10 forward in an amateur team called FC Happy Underdogs :)

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
In my old age Im just an spectator :glasses: , I do play tennis still.
When I played I was a defender and a beast may I say !!! :cap:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dae said:
Currently, I'm that guy gasping for breath in the center of the field cursing too many cigarettes. :D But when fit, I play an attacking role either be it a winger (either side), a midfielder supporting the attack or a forward. I am pretty much useless as a defender, although I can slow down the opposing attack by getting the way. I don't know if that counts as defense. :D
like ur avatar ir whar\t?! :dielaugh:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
No, but that's how I feel sometimes. :D

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
currently i play either just behind our 2 strikers, which is my preferred position or in right-centre midfield

previously though when i was younger i played left wing or right wing but this was mainly due to me playing 'up' age groups (like age 14 in under18s) and not being strong enough to play in centre mid.

·
nomad
5,597 Posts
I play 4 ma school team ,i'd play anywhere and would be happy with it unless they put me as a goalie which sucks!!!!
i am very slow so i can't be a good defender but i dunno y do they always put me there ,i like to be right back or anywhere in midfield
I'm the beckham of the class!
nobody can cross the ball better then me!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Normally as a midfielder, anywhere in midfield but left. My left foot is useless for shooting but alright for passing.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
I'm a defensive midfield.

I've played everywhere throughout my long playing 'career'. I started off as a right-back, edged across to become a centre-half, moved to left-back, and then up into left-midfield. Then I was tried out as a striker during an injury crisis, got a few goals, and stayed there for a year. I ended up sinking deeper and deeper as the years wore on, and now play as the slightly more defensive of the two central midfielders, and on the right, though we're both defensive midfielders, really.

Now, my left foot is crap, and my right peg is still a reasonable force from 30 yards, though nobody trusts me to put it into the back of the net, so I get told not to shoot. :depress:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts