Xtratime Community banner

Zeman is

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Cue the rubentus fans to kick a man when he's down to settle an old score, typically classy of them as expected.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Zeman is constantly down for the count, he's failed almost everywhere.

Never rated him as a coach. He's the type of coach who will get the best out of talented offensive players and that's it. None of his teams could defend to save their lives.

He would be decent as an offensive coordinator like they have in the NFL, and those were his only responsibilities. But as a coach who has to create a balanced and competent team he's useless.

I'll never know how he managed to get so many chances to coach teams.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Largely true, but do not forget that Marquinhos developed under him at Roma and was phenomenal during that season, 2012/13.

Nevertheless, I voted cocky, never learns from his mistakes, even if I wanted to vote a former good coach, but now should retire because during his second stint at Roma he said coaches should not change their ideas even if results are not as good as expected. Since then, I felt he is not sufficiently pragmatic, particularly because learning in the light of experience is such as obviously sensible thing to do, and often leads to adaptation rather than fundamentally changing one's ideas.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I admire his entertaining football& it's great to watch,but I'm not really a huge fan of having my team personally coached like that:).As a coach I think he was pretty well respected by his players it seems&is a very good teacher.His type of coaching/managing as we've seen does leave his teams to be pretty exposed to conceding a lot of goals:).

·
Cronios
553 Posts
He should not be a coach, he has an eye for a talent, but his coaching skills left a lot to be desired...
Maybe he should try as a scouter or smth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts