Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it's a little strange but in dark days like we are living in now, i think back at the great moments i received from our team. So if we all write down are best memory to the club we would realize we are supporting the best team in the world.

My best memory is the 6-0 against Bordeaux. We really splashed those french. After that match i thought to myself its great to be supporter of the best team in the world.

Greetz

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Double saved penalty by miracle Frey in Como last year ;).

Ah, I don't know. Victory with Milan or Juve - Parma last year until 88th minute.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
It must be the final in Uefa against Marseille. I almost started to cry that evening..:)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Bresciano said:
What a pity I was not a Parma fan that time.
'

YOU GLORYHUNTER:mad:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
25 March 1996 Milan-Parma 3-0... Benny went to Scala and both started to cry.... cuz Benny wanted won this game for Nevio that at the end of the season will left the team...

i dunno why but this is the memory that i love remember ... :heart: maybe cuz i cried too cuz i liked that Parma

·
Registered
374 Posts
Beating Juve in the coppa italia a couple of seasons ago. As the league finish was a downer but beating juve at home in theage with that Sabri strike then winning the cup made up for it quite a bit IMO.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Gigi's debut against Milan:depress:

·
Registered
374 Posts
De Lucia's debut against Milan was also impressive. The score didn't reflect it though:(

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Sicignano's debut against Milan :D

Honestly:

1) Parma - Marseille 3-0, what a wonderful night, 7 days after we won the Coppa Italia
2) Parma in Champions League (was it 97?)
3) The arrival of Djetou and Mboma
4) Parma - Halmstads 4-0 (1995?) - we lost the first leg 3-0 and then turned the score with goals from Stoichkov, Sensini, Inzaghi (?) and Crippa I think, not sure though
5) Sturm Graz - Parma 3-3 - my first Parma-live-match, Mario Stanic scored that phantom goal in extra time...
6) Parma - Inter 6-1 in Coppa Italia (98?)
7) Parma - Bordeaux 6-0 in Uefa-Cup 1999
8) Juventus - Parma 2-4 with a splendid goal by Hernan Crespo and the following sack of Marcello Lippi
9) Every single Parma win against Juventus, especially the 4-2 at San Siro and the 1-0 in Coppa
10) The debut of Paolo Cannavaro in maglia crociata against Lecce

·
Registered
374 Posts
Djet your number 8 has bought a smile to my face. Should have said that:D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
No.3 is an odd choice 1. :D

And No.8 Lippi resigned as coach...he knew he was doing awful so he quit. He's a quiter just like he said if he loses another CL final he will quit. :D

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
This sucks really bad, doesn't it... :(

But it's better to go down to C2 in one go instead of suffering season after season...

Serie A will certainly lose a lot of it's appeal for me. I'll probably cancel my Canal+ subscription next week if we go bust.

It's funny though. Deep down I'll still be surprised if we really did go down. I expect us to overcome this.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
VERDI said:
It's funny though. Deep down I'll still be surprised if we really did go down. I expect us to overcome this.
Ofcourse we will...so long as the club doesn't spring surprises.
I mean Nebiolo says yes Parma can survive on its own the next minute he is saying no Parmalat will need to use their credit to help the club or we have to liquidate Parma. :confused: what is one to think...I certainly believed he was telling the truth on the whole Parma can go at it alone...

I expect clarity in times of trouble not face and covering up which is what is happening...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
If you excuse me Gaga, & allow me to have the same blind & ultimately fruitless support of Nebiolo you kept in the Tanzis. Perhaps nobody actually knows what is going on with the club? How about the administrators are unsure?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
cam said:
If you excuse me Gaga, & allow me to have the same blind & ultimately fruitless support of Nebiolo you kept in the Tanzis. Perhaps nobody actually knows what is going on with the club? How about the administrators are unsure?
No because Nebiolo job is Parma finances and day to day running of Parma...he is the one who knows how Parma are doing financially he doesn't calculate Parma's finances but he analyzes the different financial documents and decides on what is to be done and plans the clubs future. He's the director general if he doesn't know what is going on and he is 3rd in command at Parma, and if he knows nothing then god help us as he is suppose to be more in the know then Tanzi because he suppose to get stuck into all of Parma day to day running, something Tanzi doesn't do.

Parma don't have administrators (not yet anyways) unless you mean office administrators. Then I'm sure that the ladies are really finding it hard to type up letters and staple documents and do their admin duties. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts