Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tell me why a guy like carlos alberto can't catch parreira's attention no matter how well the kid play. the guy was simply magic against both manchester and lyon. i think he definitely deserve to be in the nt team. but im afraid he will be just another mancini. what r his chances? anyone?

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Give it some time, dude. Carlos Alberto is still very young, I'm positive Parreira has an eye on him. :)

Mancini? He's the immediate replacement for Cafu, no worries mate.

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
CA still has a long career ahead of him. He played for my team and I still watch him. I like him way better than Diego and Robinho.
I've talked to him in the past too, he is cool and very determined type of person. I hope his brother is as good as him. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Carlos Alberto has future, but a little bit of patience (just a bit, not Parreira's patience) wouldn't kill. Let's remember our last QFs when more than 60 players were called, I guess.

But Mancini deserves the yellow shirt already. The guy has been great since 2001.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
brazil_forever said:
tell me why a guy like carlos alberto can't catch parreira's attention no matter how well the kid play. the guy was simply magic against both manchester and lyon. i think he definitely deserve to be in the nt team.
He deserves to be in the team after just two matches? :confused:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the guy has been very consistent in portugal. it has been consistent even when playing for flu. for god sake, we have a lot of bench players in the nt. at least, he's been awesome in two games.

·
Administrator
29,818 Posts
But Carlos Alberto have nothing to do with Kleberson. He is playing well (not amazingly well however to be a absurd to be not called) and is playing like "Ponta", they are using his good physical power, speed and dribling skills in a different way than Flu where the game was more focused on him. It is interesting development, he have a good passing then we may be getting a real ponta after all.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
I did see the whole Manu game and some highlights of the Lyon one, I´m not impressed with him or Porto! I think he is just a cai cai and sometimes he overdoes his dribbles.

He is technicaly very gifted but his head is not in the game yet, sometimes he is just in for a trick and forgets the purpose which is to score.

But he might be a very good bench option! Also isnt Daniel Carvalho a better option, if it was to play the same role as CA in Porto left wing

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
His diving got better since he moved to Portugal,

anyway he has to wait just like all other great players who are still waiting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts