WTF is going on soldiers?

For years XT has been the undiputed no1 of all football sites

Now all of a sudden other sites are taking over

THIS IS A DISGRACE

2 years ago we were 10,000 members ahead of Soccerpulse.com

Now they are 3,000 ahead of us!!!!!

This dont make sense

KNOW YOUR HISTORY
For years XT has been the ultimate footballing forum....this is not a site for fans... it is a site for purists!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS A PROBLEM GOING ON WITH UNCONCOUS SO-CALLED FANS (WHO KNOW NOTHING)...MAINLY IN THE US AND CANANDA PUTTING LOTS OF MONEY INTO THESE SHITTY FORUMS WHICH LOOK NICE BUT THE CONTENT IS PURE SHIT.....

THESE FANS ARE RUNING FOOTBALL FORUMS WORLDWIDE BY BRINGING UP CRAPPY POLLS AND CHEAP TOPICS (like who is the best in the world?) IN AN EFFORT TO ATTRACT THE MODERATE FOOTBALL WATCHER.

I SAY TO ALL.......

XT MUST STAY NUMBER ONE.....

LET ALL RIVALRIES SIMMER

AND UNITE TO MAKE TRULY GREAT POSTS WHICH ATTRACT MORE PEOPLE....

ALSO DONATE DONATE DONATE

THE STATE OF FOOTBALL FORUMS IS 'ON THE LINE' HERE IF THEY OVERTAKE US IT WILL BE A VICTORY FOR 'TABLIOD' FORUMS WHICH CATER FOR FAKE FANS OF THE GAME.

support xt, donate, make quality posts, and help us to cut out the cancer of fake fans...... out of forums.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Perfect dark said:
WTF is going on soldiers?

For years XT has been the undiputed no1 of all football sites

Now all of a sudden other sites are taking over

THIS IS A DISGRACE

2 years ago we were 10,000 members ahead of Soccerpulse.com

Now they are 3,000 ahead of us!!!!!

This dont make sense

KNOW YOUR HISTORY
For years XT has been the ultimate footballing forum....this is not a site for fans... it is a site for purists!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS A PROBLEM GOING ON WITH UNCONCOUS SO-CALLED FANS (WHO KNOW NOTHING)...MAINLY IN THE US AND CANANDA PUTTING LOTS OF MONEY INTO THESE SHITTY FORUMS WHICH LOOK NICE BUT THE CONTENT IS PURE SHIT.....

THESE FANS ARE RUNING FOOTBALL FORUMS WORLDWIDE BY BRINGING UP CRAPPY POLLS AND CHEAP TOPICS (like who is the best in the world?) IN AN EFFORT TO ATTRACT THE MODERATE FOOTBALL WATCHER.

I SAY TO ALL.......

XT MUST STAY NUMBER ONE.....

LET ALL RIVALRIES SIMMER

AND UNITE TO MAKE TRULY GREAT POSTS WHICH ATTRACT MORE PEOPLE....

ALSO DONATE DONATE DONATE

THE STATE OF FOOTBALL FORUMS IS 'ON THE LINE' HERE IF THEY OVERTAKE US IT WILL BE A VICTORY FOR 'TABLIOD' FORUMS WHICH CATER FOR FAKE FANS OF THE GAME.

support xt, donate, make quality posts, and help us to cut out the cancer of fake fans...... out of forums.
Make creating Rooney and Ronaldo Vs threads an offence fit for public hanging.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hate these type of threads...every time i go on the net i see the same things

-HENRY...IS HE THE BEST?
-ARE ARSENAL THE BEST?
-ARE CHELSEA CHEATS?

BLAH BLAH

ONCE PEOPLE ACCEPT THAT THERE SHOULD BE A SEPERATE SECTION FOR OLD AND PLAYED OUT TOPICS, THEN WE CAN START TALKING ABOUT REAL ISSUES AND ENCOURAGE MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
I've just spent 4 minutes on Soccerpulse.com and find it depressing.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Diavolo said:
I've just spent 4 minutes on Soccerpulse.com and find it depressing.
I spent only a couple of seconds there and came up with the same reaction.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Clever Perfect dark, 'Critcising' another forum when your really pimping it.

Anyway if your serious I think this forum is selling out abit, I think everyone ran away because they got fed up of seeing Rooney's face on all these Ladbrokes ads.

Up down left right, he is everywhere, you can't blame them for only thinking about the guy and making threads about him.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Faisal said:
Clever Perfect dark, 'Critcising' another forum when your really pimping it.

Anyway if your serious I think this forum is selling out abit, I think everyone ran away because they got fed up of seeing Rooney's face on all these Ladbrokes ads.

Up down left right, he is everywhere, you can't blame them for only thinking about the guy and making threads about him.

Firefox and the adblock extension is your friend. :D

Right click them and they go away forever.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hey if SOCCERPULSE has no rules

I'm heading there to rough up some Milanistas, as they are the evil and scum of this world
FORZA INTER

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Soccer=Football

I play soccer

but you guys talk about football

Get it?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I use Firefox now by the way cuz my IE has a virus in it

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Nah man, its a game with a ball that looks like Cookies and Cream

Well classicly speaking

the new ones in the Serie A, like Inter's ball they look like some bananas mashed together

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Anyways, since this is a useless thread, I would just like to call out my peep Tommy Smyth and ESPN and would like to wish them a happy F U cuz they thought Chelsea-Bayern and Juve-Liverpool was more important than Milan-Inter

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.