Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I read it on planetfootball.com that R.Madrid is in negotiation with Inter about Zanetti. I didn´t take that serious because it´s a brittish site,but later I saw it also on sportal.it I didn´t understand everything but there was something about Zanetti and R.Madrid and a price tag of 20 milliardi. I don´t know how much that is in pounds or dollars.

I will kill Moratti if he let Zanetti go.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
My guess is that he won't go, he is an untouchable like Ronaldo, Cordoba, Pirlo....actually when you think abuot it, no player's role at Inter is safe except for Ronaldo, Cordoba, and PROBABLY Pirlo...

As for Zanetti, i could see how these rumours started....with Brocchi being the same type (not level) of player like Zanetti, Real Madrid have called Inter about Zanetti.....THE ONLY way i would sell Zanetti to Real is if Roberto Carlos came to Inter in a swap (with Inter including money to Real)....but that won't happen....relax guys, you're going to give TAZZ a heart attack with all this Zanetti talk, HE WILL STAY AT INTER....i guarantee it, although Moratti has known to do weird things in the past....

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Go to the Real madrid board, there has been lenghty discussion regarding this rumor.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I know teamtalkworld.com is not really reliable but their is actually a piece on this.. which states Zanetti's possible move: It also says that Zamorano told zanetti not to miss this opportunity to go to spain..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts