Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of you gettins so pissed of? we all knew that this would happen...

Take it easy,we were cheated but we both go down with the head up.

What else can you say apart from...

Juve Di Merda...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

S

·
0 Posts
True Amoroso, I´m still mad but there is one round to go and we can´t just lay down and die beacause of a mistake of a **** judge. I belive justice will be done and they´ll loose points in perugia. We will do our job and beat Reggina and I hope the players feel that Juventus luck has to be even out, and victory goodess will smile at us!

Forza Lazio

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,939 Posts
What are you talking about, Amo? BOTH of us, going down??
Parma lost, yes. So YOU went down, not US! We WON!!
True, winning today left a bitter taste because of Juve's referee
but we can still get there, we still have a chance. A lot of guys
in this forum seem to have given up allready and I can't understand
that. It was never gonna be decided today, there would allways
have been another match and maybe even two. We are still two
points behind Juve, just as we were this morning. So nothing has
changed. We found out what we already knew, referees like Juve!
So Parma was robbed and thus Lazio was robbed, but now everyone
will be watching the ref closely for Perugia-Juventus, so they
may not be so "lucky" again.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boyo...

a) Perugia doesnt have anything to fight for

b) Juventus is a better team

c) Even if things go wrong,there is lways "something" for Juventus.

conclusion: you lost the scudetto today.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well,how about.................
LAAADDDDDDRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
LAAADDDDDDRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
e BUFFON ALLA LAZIO!!!!!!!

P.S.It's a shame my topic was deleted...........I really meant what I said!!!!

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

J

·
0 Posts
Everyone was also watching Rubentus-Inter of '97-'98!!! Do you remember what happened? There's no justice in italian Serie A! We will go down with the head up and 72 points, champions only in our hearts.
FORZA LAZIO SEMPRE

E

·
0 Posts
who wants to bet that juve will get a penalty against perugia?

FORZA LAZIO

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,939 Posts
Okay guys, you're probably right! I just want us to win lo scudetto so much that I keep praying for a win against all odds. It may not be realistic but it could happen and I just don't want to loose hope! You must agree that we deserve to win the championship this year! We just mist out last year and now Juve would steal it away from us. We can win from Reggina and it would take a miracle if Perugia would win against Juve, but hey... it's a holy year, miracles can happen!

T

·
0 Posts
The meaning, Amo, with going nuts about the ref scandal, is very obvious. If a strong opinion is created against the cheating and corruption in Serie A, both nationwide and internationally, something IS BOUND to happen. Maybe something of this:

1) A proper investigation has to be thrown to save the reputation of Serie A. This probably won't catch any "big fishes", but it will make cheating more difficult.

2) The cheaters will go on like they have been going before, but in a much smaller scale, making it harder to "buy" a scudetto. Not even in Italy is it possible to do ANYTHING, when media and every last football lovers all attention is focused on the subject of bought refs/fixed games.

Conclusion: let's go nuts. Lets shout, let's complain, whine and and be aggressive. Let us all - who wants football to be a competition on the field and not in some dark corridor - show our lack of satisfaction. Soner or later justice will be done.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Well-said, people I agree that:
-no matter what the circumstances, never lose hope. For if it's not us fans who still believe in the team, who else will? Expect for the worst, yes, but hope for the best.
-and at least even if we're not going to win the scudetto this year, we'll still be proud of our team and what they've shown this season.
-if anything good comes out of this incident, let it be a better refereeing in Serie A. Let this be a wake-up call to those in authorities that something must be done...for the benefit of Serie A in particular, and Italy (its reputation) in general.

Forza Lazio!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts