Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there's a big derby tomorrow and no-one's posted here for ages.....

earnshaw's an alien, earnshaw's an alien, earnshaw's an alien.....

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Do Norwich really have a big fanbase? Or is it just load of bollocks?

I dont understand either why this forum is still open.. Anyway, congratulations with the 3-1 win.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Huckerbyncfc was about at the start of the season, when forums were closed I guess this one was left open in the hope he would bring some traffic too the place, it's not really happened though, and probably should be closed.

As for the fanbase, you can't argue with thier attendances, their loyal if nothing else.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they only have a large-ish fanbase due to there being no other team anywhere near there for the inbreds to support!!... Ipswich in the other hand, have one of the largest fanbases of any english team in Holland!! let alone all over England. (Probably due to half the dutch national team playing for us when we won the Uefa Cup :howler:)

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
I have to laugh at this, Ipswich are just as isolated as Norwich, hence why they're your derby, that and Colchester :rollani: And as for large fanbases, your fanbase is just as small as Norwich's. Your fanbase in Holland is probably bigger than your fanbase in England.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Green One said:
I have to laugh at this, Ipswich are just as isolated as Norwich, hence why they're your derby, that and Colchester :rollani: And as for large fanbases, your fanbase is just as small as Norwich's. Your fanbase in Holland is probably bigger than your fanbase in England.
That's absolute rubbish! The reason Ipswich have a massive fanbase is because through the 60s 70s and 80s we were frequently in the top 10 in the country, and have won many cups and league titles. Am i correct in thinking we are the only team to win promotion 3 years running, and then win the top league? Norwich have won the championship.... woopydo.

So i'm sorry Green One you are very mis-informed, Ipswich do have a large fanbase. And you need a geography lesson if you think we are as isolated as Norwich... we are less than an hours drive away from London, let alone Colchester, Chelmsford, Cambridge etc... all substantial settlements.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts