Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is the missing peice to our puzzle right now?of late we seem to have improved defensively but what area axactly do we need fixing for our side at this point in time and for the future?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Bandiera said:
So what is the missing peice to our puzzle right now?of late we seem to have improved defensively but what area axactly do we need fixing for our side at this point in time and for the future?
Materazzi :cool:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
:frustrat:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Diavolo said:
I know, we'll have to wait till next season :sob:
Vado al letto... I have to be fit and at full strength when I want to run amok as soon as Materazzi signs for us ;)

Notte.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Psycho said:
Vado al letto... I have to be fit and at full strength when I want to run amok as soon as Materazzi signs for us ;)

Notte.
Dream about Matrix dressed in Red&Black :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I guess when the defence started looking good with Kaladze's & Billys huge contributions, the midfield lost some of the charm!!

I'm concerned about Pirlo's form recently!! He's too vulnerable, & weak defensively, & he's not getting it with freekicks again!!
The fact that Vogel is in good form & Ambro is back is by no means a solution to Pirlo's problem, no body can do what Andrea can!!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I guess we could use a top flight replacement for Maldini or even two, for depth. Maybe Kaladze provides depth and Lugano, Chivu or whomever replaces Paolo.

As for hte midfield, we need somebody who can cover the space but also provide creative spark so there is not such a gap between Pirlo and the attack. I suppose a Rui Costa who tackles and defends who do. Somebody along the lines of Gerrard, Lampard or Ballack ;). I love Gattuso, but he does not provide enough spark offensively. Guys like emerson and Viera, do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts