Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mascardi "60 USD million bid for Veron!"
Gustavo Mascardi, agent of many Argentine players, among them Juan Sebastian Veron and Hernan Crespo, said to radio network 'La Red' there is a top Italian club ready to offer 60 USD billion for the Lazio's midfielder.

"Few days before I left Italy to come back to Argentina there was a similar offer in a meeting between two important clubs chairmen" Mascardi explained.

"Lazio actually isn't interest to sell Veron. But if the offer will be confirmed, well everything could happen!" the agent added.

Probably the two presidents Mascardi talk about are Sergio Cragnotti (Lazio) and Massimo Moratti (Inter), who had a meeting last week to discuss the Christian Vieri's return in Rome. In that occasion Moratti showed a deep interest in the Argentine midfielder.

About the talks between Lazio and Parma for Crespo, Mascardi repeated what reported by papers in these days "Lazio made a bid valuable around 130 billion lire (€67m), but Parma took a week of time to decide. Probably to see if it is possible to find a substitute for Hernan. And there is a chance the name could be that of Colombian striker of River Plate, Juan Pablo Angel"

·
International
6,519 Posts
I guess noone knows :(:(:(

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess sometime in the next couple of days we should know for sure..
According to calciomercato.com something is happening but will not go into detail<>*INTERESTING*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts