Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not really sure about this one i just want to hear some opinions.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Dont you know? you are pole and dont know the worst league is the polish no doubt . 90 procent of your fans are hooligans and the rest are policemen. But dont worry some day maybe in a 1000 years the polish football may be at the level of Chinese .

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its you once again im still wondering which country your from if its greece then you guys are among the most pathethic in europe. oh sorry i forgot about your precious panathanaikos the only thing keeping greek futbol alive.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know about the Polish League but the football here in United States sucks. I believe U.S Women team can beat any of the pro teams in here, probably the ones in Poland too (I'm only kidding about Poland) :)

Forever and Ever Besiktas

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Well if we include Greece and Turkey in Eastern Europe I would have to say it's a toss up between those two. And close behind then the Czech league is pretty damn strong.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i agree that the czech league is strong how about maybe the croatian league or the yugoslav they produce some good players

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I think the Cro and Yugo leagues close out the top 5. With Croatia being the better of the two.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I just told you the top 5!!

Here I go again though..

(Given that Greece and Turkey are considered Eastern Europe).

1) Turkey
2) Greece
3) Czech Republic
4) Croatia
5) Yugoslavia

If Greece and Turkey aren't considered then my top 5 would be...

1) Czech Republic
2) Croatia
3) Yugoslavia
4) Ukraine
5) Russia/Romania

·
Registered
647 Posts
Sorry does anyone here knows geografy? Greece in eastern europe? haha that was funny you are unbeleivable. I think that you should take a lesson in geography.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I agree with Eclipse.

I think Greece and Turkey (or Turkey and Greece so we wont have any fights) are considered Eastern Europe.

·
Registered
647 Posts
AMoroso sovara milas re si Analtoliki europi to elliniko podosfero? I plaka kanis`?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Georgafika ne,exalou pou ine to kako? ke koulare ligo re sy,edaxi mas ta spasan ta nevra i malakes sto elliniko forum alla kalmare!

Sorry for The Greek guys,just a small misunderstanding....

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
romanian league in the top 5 you must be crazy they only have one good team and the rest of the league is totally worthless and corrupt.

my top 5

1 czech
2croatia
3yugoslav
4russia
5ukraine

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1) Turkish
2) Greece
3) Czech Republic
4) Russian(I want it in FIFA 2001!!)
5) Romania

Iv'e heard people say teh Croatian league is very corrupt and political. That when Dinamo Zagreb won another league it was very suspicious when another team could have won it or something....:confused:

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
why are you putting the romanian league in the top 5 please stop doing that they develop some good players put their teams suck except for dinamo but one team doesent make a league and they are one of the most corrupt in all of europe. romania give me a break.

1 czech
2 cro
3 yugo
4 russia
5 ukr\pol

thats in no particular order

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
It seems to me:

1)Turkey
2)Greece
3)Czech Republic
4)Russia

5) I have a hard time choosing because I only have 4 in mind actually. Seems like it's Yugo (or Ukraine? Just can't choose).

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
turkey and greece eastern european??????

why are you people putting greece and turkey in eastern europe. i agree greece is in the east but that doesent make it an eastern european country eastern european countries are all the former communist countries like poland czechoslovakia russia ukraine and the balkans etc... greece is more in the southern region with italy. and for turkey can you even call that a european country i dont maybe according to fifa you can and same goes for israel.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I can't believe the bull that has been written. I don't really care what anyone thinks Eastern Europe is, although igor has a point with it being the former communist regime. Also i think choosing 5 is absurd as all the leagues are simply corrupt. and here i have to really give Igor a big laugh - if you know anything about Polish soccer and you put it in your top 5, well forgive me, you must be simply a **! Polands soccer sux, i mean sux big, big time. Everything is corrupt, games are sold for prices a teacher in the US could afford:( it's pathetic, the level is simply terrible. My choice is the Czech Republic or Yugoslavia. The rest are nothing - they either evolve around one team like in Slovenia and Ukraine, or are totally corrupt (Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, not to mention the small countries like MOL, EST, LAT). Overall Greece and turkey are easily the best if you consider them part of Eastern Europe - I don't because by the term i understand not geography, but the political situation, which occured after 1989 in Poland. All the Warsaw Pact countries had to reform their leagues and start all over from that moment on and it's a certain boundary. Greece and turkey don't count in this equasion, as geography doesn't have the final say in this aspect.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
labas i disagree with your view of the polish league. It is corrupt, but so are a lot of leagues, probably even in the west. I think that Wisla krakow, Polonia Warszawa and Legia Warszawa are all quality teams. Wisla will do some damage in UEFA. I think.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts