My favorite TV shows

Band united on VH1
Celebrity uncensored:D
American Choppers
I like reality shows

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Reality is very strange word when it comes to "reality" shows.
These shows are anything but real.
Not a huge TV fan. I mostly watch games and news. I sometimes watch, Law and Order.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i like the Apprentice

You are fired , I love that:D

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
At the moment millions here in Germany are again crazy about "I m a celebrity - get me out of here!" 10 more or less famous popular subjects are in the australian jungle, fighting with them selves and with the others under poor, unluxerious living-conditions they are all not weaned on. Every one someone of them (elected by the tv-viewers and in the meantime by the other camp-inhabitants) has to fulfill a task to secure the food for all. In the first week no one was forced to leave (only one person did it, because she herself wanted to go) , now in the second week every day a new person has to leave the camp. The tv-cameras are always present and there are live-coverages every day. On the weekend 8 hours (!) a day.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
other reality - show which still is quite popular: Big Brother.
When it was new I liked it, I even have something of the 1st issue taped. But in the meantime it nervs! The current version is running since March- and will last a year in total.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
right now here there is a reality show about one football team who plays in Eccellenza... nobody watch it i guess, but i do:howler:
And i like it:howler.:howler::howler:

if you want to know more about , this is their website: http://www.campioniilsogno.com/

this is the team: http://www.campioniilsogno.com/titolari.shtml

my favourite is the keeper Bertaccini because he seems good but he's a bencher just because he is old and so the other keeper have to play ( these are the rules on Srie D...they have to play with more tna 4 players born after 1984 )

Btw in this team there's also one player who played in Serie A and there is also the brother of the reggina's (ex Milan) player Borriello:lala: :howler:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
oh and i forgot...here unfortunately is still "Amici di Maria de Flippi" the most popular show:yuck: because the *teens* continue to watch it. ( This programm is about some guys and girls who wants to become or dancers or actors or singers...)

And Big Brother of course:wallbang:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
It is with no competition "Parlamentet". A Policial satire/joke show where the blue and the red party is trying to get as many votes as possible by entertaining the audience. Can be reallly hilarious.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
ours is Coronation Street, a tale of Northern dullards drinking in a pub and squabbling, this has been the top show in England for about 40 years. :wallbang:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
ours is Coronation Street, a tale of Northern dullards drinking in a pub and squabbling, this has been the top show in England for about 40 years. :wallbang:
The theme of Coronation Street puts one off to sleep every so eloquently :D

·
Registered
364 Posts
Where I am, i guess "American Idol" and its Singapore version, "Singapore Idol" are hugely popular. "The Bachelor" is also a favourite among TV viewers here.

On a personal note, I'm a sucker for American reality TV progammes and especially love The Amazing Race, Survivor and American Idol.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
aek11 said:
growing up gotti.

a bunch of pretty-boy spoiled punks known as the Gotti grandsons. grandson of Jon Gotti.
Yeah i watched it a couple of times on AE, i wouldn't call them pretty-boys.

If Jon Gotti was alive he would be disgraced!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts