Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on in Maccabi Tel Aviv ?

Well, rumour has it that the veteran general manager Corek who has reportedly resigned Yesterday was actually forced out of the club by owner Lony Herzikowitz and another crazy rumour says that Nimni gave an ultimatum to Lony: Bring Corek back within 48 hours or I leave Maccabi !! :dazed:

If he was to leave Maccabi, Beitar Jerusalem and Hapoel Tel Aviv (!!!!!) would seriously consider purchasing the player. Wow.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It was supposed to be a new post. Could any of the Forum managers fix that. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Korek officially resigned, that's the latest, even though the fact don't want him to leave.

I don't want to see him in Hapoel, that's for sure.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
More managerial changes, former Maccabi Haifa (until this very last season) general-manager Hanan Shpagat has offically joined Beitar Jerusalem. The official definition is 'personal secretary' to Meir Fanigel but some say he actually came to change Avraham Levi. Days will tell...

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
If Avi Nimmy left the team...than can he re-start he International debut?? i mean, not to play for something like Italy or Spain or whatever but maybe Austria or Swiss leauges? even Hungary or Russian leauges?

How come we never had any players from our own system play in Russian? they got all the trash mash in Saturn, Torpedo, CSKA and Kiev...... thats insane! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts