Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's wrong with Barca? Why don't you guys kick Real's ass? I hate Real Madrid now!!!! Barca plays good when they want to.. But how can you not win the cl cup against sloppy Valencia and overrated Real? This team is very confusing.. And what's up with Figo? How can you let him go? Who is gonna replace him?

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
sikencim sen varya gordugum en kiskirtici pezevenksin :cool:
kýzdýrda eglenelim sunlarla...

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Well Fenersiken, you're kind of all over the place with your post. Let me see, I also am not too fond of Madrid, and I hope we do crush Madrid this year. I think most people other than the madridistas can admit that we were the best team in Europe last year. We only lost 2 games, unfortunately they were the ones that counted the most. I think it came down to tactics, giving away tooooo many goals on the road. The whole Figo issue is not the way you see it. Figo did it all on his own. His little contract improving scheme blew up in his face and he ended up in a place he really didn't want to be. We couldnt pay Madrid to keep our own player who was negotiating behind our back during presidential elections. I'm not so sure we will find an actual replacement, but we will be fine. We let Maradona go before and we're still great. I think we can get over a player who couldn't polish Diego's boots.

·
Registered
550 Posts
CM, youre right when you say Figo is not even good enough to polish Diego's boots. We should take comfort knowing that "big name" players have left before but we have still managed to be a great club. We should look forward to the next big star whoever that may be. As said before "The King Is Dead! Long Live The King!"

·
Registered
24 Posts
hristo008 said:
CM, youre right when you say Figo is not even good enough to polish Diego's boots. We should take comfort knowing that "big name" players have left before but we have still managed to be a great club. We should look forward to the next big star whoever that may be. As said before "The King Is Dead! Long Live The King!"
Dido:D

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
What a name:rolleyes:

How can a guest post here?:confused: I thought one had to be registered to post at XT.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Deniz said:
What a name:rolleyes:

How can a guest post here?:confused: I thought one had to be registered to post at XT.
That was almost 2 years ago Deniz..
My brother Ultra_Mega was wondering where this Fenersiken guy had dissappeared. He found some of his posts and replied them. Fenersiken has been gone for almost 2 years now.. Remember I told you that he couldn't change his name for a year so he had to keep it? You have to tell Carlito about this post.. Looks like he was involved too..

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
CarlosMiguel said:
. I think most people other than the madridistas can admit that we were the best team in Europe last year.
HAHAHHA!

I hope that this is a misprint,if not you need a dose of reality. you got knocked out of ECL and than got beaten in the losers cup A.K.A. UEFA cup

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Che, maybe you´ll take a look at the date of CM´s post, breathe in deeply and think about it again...
You can do it! :)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
:D

Need to clean my glasses off!

Thanks, MxPx

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think we are now in 2000

may he was sleeping, and before two days he wakeup, and read the archeive news...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
but comment to his post ,figo suck is an********and we don't write his name in barca forums...coz god lnow how we hate him...
and about rm wait until we play in the camp nou...we will kick real ass to hill, u will see...see u there Fenersiken:D :D :D ;) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts