Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m watching that, the albanian players, it`s loosing, and loosing, and loosing over and over again. AND NO IT`S ENOUGH. The players are good, It isn`t that`s reason. The whole team isn`t using the Teamwork....We`ve started very well. When we`ve bet Greece 2:1, after that we`ve lost in Georgia. We have only 2wins, and we`ve lost 5games. It is a shame, it have to be some changes, if we wanna have chance to the World CUP......I think that this WC-season we have used our chances. It isn`t Briegel`s foul at all. But in the future we have to do some changes. I`d like to invite Fatmir Vata against at ALBANIA NT.......

What do you other Albanian folks mean?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
yeah Briegel has reach the max of these players.
Before they were like Malta, Luxemburg etc.¨

Now we're a respected team , speacialy at home who wins those crap teams and always make atleast one surprise (Russia last qualification, greece these year)

Now we need to get a new generation and this generation is going to have it much easier becaus Albania isnt the weekest team in the gruop any more.

If they continue like thse maybe we will have 2 teams weeker then us and by making progress albania might qualifie for a big cup.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
the future is in Lorik Cana. That guy is the new generation of Albanian football. i think hell lead the NT to a golden age.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
RedandBlack said:
the future is in Lorik Cana. That guy is the new generation of Albanian football. i think hell lead the NT to a golden age.
We need more players like CANA, one man wount make a huge difference.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
On the contrary, one man can inspire the rest of the team. Inspire them to play better and as a team.

·
Banned
845 Posts
Our Problem Is Were Greedy, And We Dont Play By Heart. If U Pay Them They Play Like They Did Against Greece. I Also Blame Briegel For Not Givin Chances To Younger Players And Not Trying Enough To Take Players From Foreign League Such As Behrami Etc. But Overall Its Teams Fault And Next Euro Qualificaions I Would Like Too See At Least 5 New Players In The Nt And 5 Out: Tare, Bushi Etc, Too Old For The Nt And Their Shit.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Julian Ahmataj of Elbasani might be the new guy in NT defense.

Trajneri përfshin në planet e tij kapitenin e Elbasanit

Trajneri i kombëtares, Hans Peter Brigel ka surprizuar të gjithë dje teksa ka nxjerrë në skenë kapitenin e Elbasanit, Julian Ahmataj.

Gjermani ka qenë i pranishëm në stadiumin e Rrogozhinës për të ndjekur nga afër ndeshjen Egnatia-Elbasani. Pas ndeshjes, Brigel ka habitur gazetarët kur ka përmendur emrin e Julian Ahmatajt si një nga lojtarët që janë në planet e tij. Ndërkaq, ai nuk ka ngurruar të shtojë se, ai ka zgjedhur atë ndeshje për të ndjekur edhe lojtarë të tjerë cilësorë. Dihej se në qendër të vëmendjes së trajnerit kanë qenë lojtarët e ardhshëm të 11-es kuqezi, mbrojtësit Armend Dallku dhe Tefik Osmani.

Ndërkaq, në pronocimin e tij të shkurtër pas ndeshjes Brigel ka shprehur edhe shqetësimin e tij për kushtet në të cilat është luajtur ndeshja në stadiumin e Rrogozhinës. "Shoh një fushë krejt të papërshtashme për një ndeshje futbolli. Eshtë e vështirë që të luhet një ndeshje kampionati kombëtar në një terren të tillë", ka thënë gjermani. Më tej ai ka vijuar edhe për lojtarët e vëzhguar prej tij. "Qëllimi im është të shoh në aksion lojtarët e kombëtares shqiptare, siç janë Dallku dhe Osmani, që janë dy të rinj me perspektivë. Por në planet e mia për ekipin kombëtar është edhe kapiteni i Elbasanit, Julian Ahmataj, por edhe disa futbollistë të tjerë cilësorë", ka përfunduar Brigel. Ndërkaq, ndihmësi i tij, Aksel Roos ka qenë i pranishëm në ndeshjen e luajtur në Lushnjë midis vendasve dhe Tiranës.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
He is good lets see if he has some chances.Brigel has called up Parid Xhihani also lets hope he will have a good performance too :)

·
Banned
845 Posts
Wo About That 20 Year Old Beqiri, He Playd Amazing Against Greece And Turkey?

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Ive noticed alot u guys talk about Albanian players in other countries that play for B or C leagues.
Why would u want such low quality players to play for your NT.
if a Serb played in Switerlands B division, i wouldnt ever wnat him to play on the nt even he scored 30 goals

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Partizan we talk about 17-18-19years old players who play in first division in Swiss Premier League and second league not 24-25year old players if it was like that we would not bother for them at all...

·
Registered
29 Posts
in my opinion

there is something missing on this team, desire, determination. it almost like the players do not take it so seriously, which is quite sad considering the passion of fans in the stadiums and every where in the world.

talent wise this team is much better that it shows but we got to work harder. i dont know exactly how this works but from what i have seen it seems as if the guys meet the day before the game or even later.

anyways, mind me if i have repeated stuff that has been said before

1 - 18 of 18 Posts