Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what the story is with Del Horno & yeste.I have heard some rumours about them .What have they been up too?

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
well the current rumours are that Del Horno will sign for Barcelona in the summer and a few european clubs are interested in Yeste

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I think Yeste is 1 of the best player in spain!

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
I had that impression...;)

I can´t add much but just that, rumours, Bio already talked about it. Apparently Zipi & Zape had a great party the day before the Austria game, which wouldn´t be too difficult to believe after watching their performance in that game..

Remember something similar happened last season and they were fined by the club (fine + 2 games out of the list) and remember the "utillero" was sacked because he was with them, the all-night party ended with Yeste and Del Horno throwing the utillero to Lezama´s pool.

And this season they´ve also missed 2 games after the incident (Málaga & Albacete), Yeste apparently has a real injury but Del Horno and his sudden gastroenteritis.... looks like it´s just a way of covering the fine by the club. Rumours say the club want to sell them after all these incidents and doesn´t make them public so their price isn´t decrease or even that they could have token something that could give positive...

I don´t know, but what makes me mad is that our 2 bizkaian stars show to have no brain while our 'foreign' ones (Iraola & Orbaiz) are the ones that show more intelligence and profesionalism.:wallbang:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts