Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you people forgotten what DP is capable of? Have you forgotten everything he has done for Juve? Don't you remember how good he was before he was injuryed?

When Lazio, Inter or Milan fans critise him and say he sucks, i don't care but when Juve fans start saying bad things about him that just pisses me off. Maybe you people don't understand how hard it is to come back from an injury especially one a serious as a broken leg. So he hasn't played well for one year, so what? Ronaldo and Vieri are injuryed and aren't even playing but do you see Inter fans bad mouthing them, NOOOOOOOOOO!!

And i'm also sick and tired of people saying he earns too much money and he is only in the starting line up because he is famous, That's total BS and all of you know that.

Give him a chance to prove his worth to the club and the fans befor you go and says he sucks or he is past his best. HE IS ONLY 25!!!!!!!!!! Nobody is past his prime at his age especially an excellent player like Alessandro Del Piero,

When he his top scorer in Serie A and the Champions League this year all of you will eat your words.

Forza Juventus
Forza Alex DP

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Malcolm_Z : Find me one juventini who HATES Del Piero. None of us hates him. Hell we are dying to see DP in shape!

"Don't you remember how good he was before he was injuryed?" You say. Well that's what we all do! That's why it's so friggin miserable to watch him now. He doesn't have confidence anymore and he is overweight. Some of us ask our self, "will he hever get the REAL comeback?!"

I for one don't believe it, he'll probably be high on the assist list this season, but nothing more than that.

·
Registered
220 Posts
No One dislike del pierro. but expecting him to come back to his golden days and scoring form .

As Ramy says, he might do a better assist for the coming season.
but i wud love to see him as lone striker with esnaider and zidane assist him from behind with del as a lone striker.

I personally think, he had been suffering from psycological assualt on not scoring open goal and tried a lot for that and the moment comes, he fails because of psycological fear.

If ancelotti tries this combination as rijkard tried with dennis berkgamp playing behind Kluivert in Juve affense, Delpiero might get his form back.

Del Pierro

Esnaider Zidane

Athirson Davids Conte Zamprotta
/Pessotto

Iuliono Montero Ferrar/Zanchi

Vanderser

but It may seem to be unacceptable but should try with low level teams atleast to get delpierro form again.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Everyone knows what he is capable of, thats why so many people bag him now. Everyone complains about his high wages. The only reason why Juve has to pay him that much is because other clubs were offering him that much as well. Personally, i would rather have him lining up for us instead of lining up against us. I think most Juve fans would agree.

R

·
0 Posts
well said guys...I like Del Piero like no other player in this world..despite all what they say about him..Del Piero is great..will always be great..and next season will be one of his best seasons with Juve..I really believe in Him..
FORZA BIANCONERI

G

·
0 Posts
Del Piero is one of the greatest ever!!

i think if Del Piero played with Esnider next season that will work cuz both have skills

forza JUV
forza DP

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I have no problem with Del Piero as long as he doesn't play for the Azzuri.

F

·
0 Posts
I don't have any problem with him, it will be great to see him back to his amazing self and show those people who lose faith in him a thing or two. But will it be a long way to wait?

·
Registered
881 Posts
DEL PIERO IS DA BEST HELL BE BACK TO PROVE THIS AND OPEN YOUR EYES ONCE MORE. U ONLY SUPPORT HIM TROUGH THE GOOD TIMES AND NOT THE BAD. LOYALTITY LOOK IT UP...

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's good to know some people still appreciate him, as Juve fans we have to stand by our players especially when they are going through the hard times. I know it isn't easy to think of him back to his dominating self but i think after last seasons disappointments in Serie A and Euro 2000 for him, he will get his fire back and start building his confidence again, and hopefully thing can only get better for DP and Juventus from now on

Think positive, think smart, think success, think Juventus

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Maybe he'll use the lousy game he played against France as fuel to come back stronger. He's a great player and I like watching him play. I think his problem is more mental than physical

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
He can do what ever he likes at Juve, but please no more Del Piero in the Azzuri, he's had too many chances to show his 'greatness' already, even before he was injured. Step down for Totti, Pirlo and BAGGIO.

F

·
0 Posts
It make sense if his problem is more mental than physical, with all those pressure around him to do well. I am not suprised, it must be tough for him. Maybe it's just a phase, after all, the players are just human, they make mistakes, that's normal. We can't all be perfect.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hey Malcom_Z: you wrote that DP is only 25, and Ronaldo is only 23!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe he is better than Totti, Baggio, Pirlo, Rivaldo but he is never going to be better than FENOMENON......

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
No, a Phenomenon in goals and succes!!!! Do you have somethin wrong with it? I never said that DP is bad player, he is ONE of the bests, of course.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts