Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder what Cragnotti is doing nowdays, since he left Lazio? Is he still in charge of Cirio, or is Cirio still alive? Does he follow Lazio and does he comes to Olimpico to see Lazio? Does he even have a VIP card anymore:eek: ? Or is there any chance of seeing a´Sergio Cragnotti comeback to Lazio? Does he have any of the money he used to have? What is his son, Massimo doing? I remember he had a fight with Nesta before the last derby Nesta played for us.

Anybody knows:confused:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello SS..nice to see you again....:)

well i heard some crazy rumours about that San Marino family that were gona buy Lazio..that it in fact was Crag himself...

Crazy??? im not sure....maybe hes as tired about the press as we are...:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Vip...i hate this nick....for who don't deserve it!

Grag? simply disappear from the scenes...is better for him couse Cirio is involved also..in Parmalat default .
San Marino Group? With Crag? i don't think he ( Craog ) will ahve any money or interest to invest now in any ANY business!

The scenario for him is very dangerous at the moment and i don't think that anyone (massimo elisabetta) of his family has the chance to do it.
Personally i would'nt be happy to see him again couse he made the story a great story..but he lost ALL with arrogance and ignorance ( strategy , plans, investments) .....

Bdw....

A Novel is over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts