Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everybody:I try now to explain now the secret meanings of the word BELINISMO.

I tell you a story.

Ina beatiful city called Genova there were 2 types of persons:genoans and sampdorians.

Genoans since 1981,hid their scarves(sciarpe) red and blue because The team of sampdorians was winning everything in soccer.Even when Genoa reached the best place in the league after a century,the fourth place,sampdorians were really really happy,because sampdoria won the SCUDETTO,reached the first place in that year,1991.

For all theese years genoans didn't talk never about football.And anybody could see their scarves,also in the matches called derby genoans were always sad.

It has happened in 2001,that the 2 teams were in B serie,and that genoa stayed before sampdoria for only 3 months thanking a person that could only talk about Orazio.But sampdorians had around their necks always their bluecircled scarves.Genoan people after 20 years started again talking about soccer:incredible.But after only 3 months,the persons that thought to be Orazio went away,and genoa went down behind Sampdoria.So genoans hid again their horrible scarves.Sampdorians are continuing their lives wearing their magic colours.

But all journalists of the newspapers of the city of Genoa are genoans,and talked badly about sampdoria and about the new president of this society,because he has a big project for the team,the society,the people,and the city.Genoans,journalists or not,are strictly invidious.

Sampdorians are enjoying themselves reading stupid things in the newspapers and seeing the sad and invidious faces of genoans.

Well:BELINISMO is the way of living of genoans.
Don't be like them.
Listen me.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
very nice story. skogeta, write all your posts on 'official sampdoria thread', so that we will have an official forum abuot sampdoria very soon....

è meglio così, per ora....quando poi avremo il nostro forum ufficiale, potremo anche scrivere altrove....

....ovviamente è un consiglio :) :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts