• Other

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Fair enough. Feel free to give the others a go if you haven't already. :)

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
This is the order that I frequently use.

1. Google Chrome -> Best works for websites like Xtratime where there's lot of texts. :party:

2. Firefox -> Got lot of tools on the browser. I use it when I'm gathering infos...:neutral:

3. Internet Explorer -> Last resort. Compare to those two above, it's slow:rollani:

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The latest version of Opera has become a bit too unstable for Mac users so I've switched to Firefox. Luckily, I've found a skin that gives the browser window more space.

I just can't change the colour of it to suit my mood, but still a good enough browser. The more I use it, the less clunkier it gets.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
I just changed from firefox to opera.

Firefox was pissing me off, was getting slow, causing the player on youtube to go green/freeze/crash, and not letting me use the back arrow. Sad it had to be like this

Opera very solid so far, some good add ons too

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Lynx can be very useful for getting around certain restrictions that some websites implement.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re:Which browser do you use

I use google chrome it is fast mobile convenient flexible and promising, Google have put a lot of efforts to finish the build of chrome and finally they came out with a unique and multitasking web browser which provides all the services of google on the page itself like google search,translate etc which save time.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts