Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have thought about making this thread for a while, and now that we are out of the CHL, I would like to see what Inter you want to see for next season??

Alot of players have been rumoured to leave this summer. This is the Inter i Want to see for next season..

Goalkeeper: I think that we should keep Carini and then get a new keeper, someone like Frey.

Defense: J. Zanetti :star:, Cordoba, Burdisso, Matrix (Backup), Favalli (backup), Ze Maria (Backup), 2 new defenders, Bonera and Chivu.

Midfield: Stankovic, Veron, Cambiasso, Van Der Meyde, Karagonuis, Dalmat, 2 new midfielders...????

Attack: Adriano, Martins, Recoba, 1 new attacker???

Out: Toldo, Mihajlovic, Coco, Davids, Emre(I would have loved him to stay, but he wants to go), C. Zanetti, Kily, Vieri, Cruz,

-------------Frey

Zanetti-Bonera-Cordoba-Chivu

Dalmat-Stankovic-Cambiasso-Veron

-------Adriano-Martins

I would love to see this team next season.. + maybe a new midfielder in the line-up...

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Two players were already signed for some of the positions you mentioned... for the goal, Julio Cesar (ex-Flamengo), one of Dida's reserves in the Brasilian NT (and Adriano's personal friend), was already signed and loaned to another Italian club to get experience. And for the central defense Inter signed Benfica's centreback Luisão (ex-Cruzeiro), also a Brasilian NT player, who will join the nerazzurri squad next season. ;)

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
get rid of Veron
he's too expensive
he should better get Kompany for that money, although he's prolly going to Real/Barça

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Garrincha said:
Two players were already signed for some of the positions you mentioned... for the goal, Julio Cesar (ex-Flamengo), one of Dida's reserves in the Brasilian NT (and Adriano's personal friend), was already signed and loaned to another Italian club to get experience. And for the central defense Inter signed Benfica's centreback Luisão (ex-Cruzeiro), also a Brasilian NT player, who will join the nerazzurri squad next season. ;)

Is it official?? I heard alot of good things about Luisao!

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Yes, both transfers are official. Julio Cesar was signed for free, by the way, his contract had expired and Inter snapped him up.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
We already have a similar thread. Firdaus, I know I've been asking for too much of you lately, but it comes with the job :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.