Xtratime Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
13,127 Posts
Its true we missed out on alot of players.. Charisteas for example, he went to Ajax for approximatly 3,5 million. Also Gravesen indeed.

I'm hoping we sign Iaquinta, so we have someone as a decent backup striker after Larsson retires in 2006. And we can give Sergio Garcia the place of 3rd striker in 2006.

Also I'm hoping we can sign Davids once again, he knows the team, he turned the team around once, he can do it again. The media say Davids has problems with his coach, so he might leave for a relatively small fee.

Saviola should be sold in the summer, because his contract runs out in 2006. So unless he renewes his contract this summer, he must leave because now we can get some money from a transfer to fund another transfer.

· Banned
13,127 Posts
Sergio Garcia does not like 1on1 situations, he passes the ball away as soon as he encounters another defender..

But for the economic situation, doesn't the club have lots of ground property? I thought Barcelona would be one of the richest clubs if it sold all of its ground property that it doesn't use.

· Banned
13,127 Posts
il_capitano said:
Well you know Real Madrid sold its ground property but I read that the city Madrid bought it at a very high price to save the club, I don't think that Barca should do the same.
But if you need money, why are you playing without any sponsor?
Because FC Barcelona has its pride! We do not sell our soul!

· Banned
13,127 Posts
Wow, 54 million is alot for television rights!! I guess we're paying the players salaries with that.

Another question; does Barcelona own parts of the players image rights? I know Real Madrid owns 50% of Beckhams image rights..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.