- The FA and especially the ref's being more accountable to the clubs and public. Ref's get away with screwing up all the time and yet managers get fined for pointing it out.
- Better officiating system. Import the best ref's, have more linesman or at least get them fit. Put a bag over Graham Poll's head so he won't be looking to get in front of the camera's every five seconds.
- Newspapers get fined for reporting rubbish... thereby wiping out all the tabloids and there is much rejoicing.
- Whiners get yellow cards... I'm looking at you Vieira. Or maybe some kind of timeout system to cool off and mock.
- People who ask to give yellow cards get red cards.
- Divers get yellow cards and are automatically fined after the fact.
- Better weather although I like the rain, that stays... wind and cold can piss off though.
if every team had ferdinand and campbell as the central defensive partnership hansen would have no meaning for existence and fade away. tbh all ex pro pundits are rubbish, always slapping the backs of their mateys. the sky saturday crew criticised our appointment of Perrin and said we should've given a chance to english talent like peter reid and john gregory !!!!!!!!!!!
oh my god.....i remember john gregory....yeah he was bad..... treated angel like shit too at villa no?.....oh well you could give it to channel 4 or 5, but then we would have no time for world class shows like big brother and the farm lol