Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think there are any needed Improvements that could be made to make the standard of the Premiership even better In anyway shape or form?Tell about your thoughts if any.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Middlesbrough Red and White Sox
Monster Trucks
Multi-ball

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
DavidSilk24 said:
Middlesbrough Red and White Sox
Monster Trucks
Multi-ball

:howler: :howler: I love that advert.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Shevchenko, Zambrotta, Buffon, Ballack, Ronaldinho.

apart from that there is absolutely nothing.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
on a more serious not having rob styles, steve bennett and uriah rennie terminated would make it a lot better

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
- Pole dancing at halftime.

- The FA and especially the ref's being more accountable to the clubs and public. Ref's get away with screwing up all the time and yet managers get fined for pointing it out.

- Better officiating system. Import the best ref's, have more linesman or at least get them fit. Put a bag over Graham Poll's head so he won't be looking to get in front of the camera's every five seconds.

- Newspapers get fined for reporting rubbish... thereby wiping out all the tabloids and there is much rejoicing.

- Whiners get yellow cards... I'm looking at you Vieira. Or maybe some kind of timeout system to cool off and mock.

- People who ask to give yellow cards get red cards.

- Divers get yellow cards and are automatically fined after the fact.

- Better weather although I like the rain, that stays... wind and cold can piss off though.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Make playing one up front illegal

Give all the teams £15m to spend a season

Give all teams equal TV coverage

Reduce the Premiership to 18 teams

Relegate four teams to spice it up

Use TV replays (none of the "it will take too long" nonsense, crucial decisions need to be gotten right)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Make West Brom a permanent member of the Prem league :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Give BBC full coverage of the prem..... it would be painful, but Andy Grey's mindless and obvious comments kill the game, just like his twin brother ron atkinson.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
and instead we have Peter "did i mention i played for man utd?" Schmeicel and Alan "centraodefense" hansen talking rubbish instead

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Balis-of-Steel said:
Make West Brom a permanent member of the Prem league :D

:shades:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
DavidSilk24 said:
and instead we have Peter "did i mention i played for man utd?" Schmeicel and Alan "centraodefense" hansen talking rubbish instead
Hey lol.... the way i see it, they are both evil...but bbc a little bit lesser

Totally agree, Alan Hansen is not human, he has a key at the back of him, when you turn it the same phrases come out over and over again.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
if every team had ferdinand and campbell as the central defensive partnership hansen would have no meaning for existence and fade away. tbh all ex pro pundits are rubbish, always slapping the backs of their mateys. the sky saturday crew criticised our appointment of Perrin and said we should've given a chance to english talent like peter reid and john gregory !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
oh my god.....i remember john gregory....yeah he was bad..... treated angel like shit too at villa no?.....oh well you could give it to channel 4 or 5, but then we would have no time for world class shows like big brother and the farm lol

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Not channel 5. two words - JOHN BARNES

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
John Gregory was someone that actually came to mind the other day,He done quite well at Villa then things went rather wrong.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
play offs for the third relegation spot?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts