Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if Salas stay in Lazio and Crespo stay in Parma????

Thet would be better for Lazio because we will have Salas
and we will get money for Almeyda to by new defender.
Of course we will not get Crespo.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Henri .6 you're starting to get on my nerves.Creeping around this forum and replying to every topic, and worse replying without any sense.In the topic of a starting eleven we spent so many hours talking about Couto replacing Mihajlovic.And then you came with: "Couto instead of who?"
And now: "Salas is very ugly".Well, if I'm not wrong your team has a king of ugliness: Demetrio Albertini! Also there's a Hunchback Of Notre DameD)Gattuso.So don't talk about ugliness:send us your own picture then we'll see.
Actually, I consider Salas one of the handsome players in football.He's much prettier than that Indian Zamorano;)
FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Dino, I couldn't agree with you more. He is starting to get on my nerves aswell. Henry, stop fooling around and talking noncense, if you have something to say, say it, but not this crap as you did now

Sorry for my speach :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Dino if you don't like my posts, don't read them. And what **** do you know about my looks???? I'm 100 better than you.

And Salas is ugly was a joke, but fool¨s like you don't understand. Doesn't Salas look much older than he is???
And why is Gattuso ugly??? And what do i have to do with Zamorano??? by the way what's your email???

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Salas stays in Lazio

Henri what the hell are you doing on Lazio forum.
I have not saw anyone from lazio forom saying something about Milan or any other players looks.( before today,
Dino said the truth).
Anyway they are a football players and not foto models.
They are here to play football.
This is Lazio forum but any other fan is very welcome here.
You crosed the line.You should go to some other forum
where you will be welcome because as for me you are not welcome here anymore.(No offense , of course):cool:

[Edited by DANIJEL on 02-07-2000 at 00:26]

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, Henri so now you would like to know my e-mail so you can send your stupidities to my address.No, not as I live.
So, Salas is ugly - that was a joke??? So 'cause no one got the point we are all fools here?
Anyway, I didn't see you here before.I'm pretty amazed by number of posts (read:crap) you wrote in 1 day.You seems like frustrated with your status so you want to have 100 posts as soon as you can and you just write all sorts of crap.Well do it, but not in Lazio forum.It's not my forum but I'm sure that Mattias and Emir would told you the same.
Stay cool :)
FORZA LAZIO!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.