Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
I would. I really hope they do qualify, although I don't think they will. But that would be great. It's just a boat trip away from cold Sweden...

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I would. I would have to save for a whole year though but I oculdn's miss something like that. Anyways this is all waht if talk, how it stands now our chances are very very low if not completely gone.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
eeboo said:
I would. I really hope they do qualify, although I don't think they will. But that would be great. It's just a boat trip away from cold Sweden...
Where in Sweden do you live?
I am also from Sweden; it is great to have two of us here! :jester:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Raven said:
Where in Sweden do you live?
I am also from Sweden; it is great to have two of us here! :jester:
nice!! I'm not sure if you've heard about katrineholm... :depress: boring little town in the middle of Sweden :rolleyes: , 1 hour and 30 min's drive from stockholm.
how about you?

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
eeboo said:
nice!! I'm not sure if you've heard about katrineholm... :depress: boring little town in the middle of Sweden :rolleyes: , 1 hour and 30 min's drive from stockholm.
how about you?
I have lightly heard of that town that's all; I haven't been there.

My family is from Stockholm but I have never lived there very long. Though I visit once a year at least. Last year I spent a month there in summer and 10 days at the end of November; but with my Romanian family in Växjo nearer down South.

So cool to have two of us here. Soon enough us Swedo-Romanians are going to take over the world. :strong: ;)

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Marius said:
This thread is pointless.
What if, what if.....Let's qualify first...
because its a "what if"...i highly doubt we will qualify i was just wondering how many of u's would go....

I'd go next yr for sure, even if i didnt have the money i'd sell my car and go, either way im going europe, and if Australia or Serbia make it to the W.C I still might cruise past Germany for the W.C, but if Romania make it im going for sure.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I was under the impression that all world cup tickets have been sold already and now people are awaiting the results of a draw to see if they are able to purchase those tickets.

I know some people in Munich and if all goes well I will go to 1 QF, 1 SF and the third place game, tickets are not very expensive (comparing them to Maple Leafs tickets for example) but the flight/accommodations will be.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts