Administrator
52,448 Posts

·
Administrator
52,448 Posts

·
Administrator
52,448 Posts
Man the things this legend is able to do from inside prison as an artist is unheard of.

You know on spotify, last month, there was a wrapped service, showing you who or what you listened to past year. And because it was new decade, what you listened to most whole past decade. For me it was Vybz Kartel by huge margin lol.

·
Administrator
52,448 Posts

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Man the things this legend is able to do from inside prison as an artist is unheard of.

You know on spotify, last month, there was a wrapped service, showing you who or what you listened to past year. And because it was new decade, what you listened to most whole past decade. For me it was Vybz Kartel by huge margin lol.
One of the few iconic artists throughout all genres.

·
Administrator
52,448 Posts
The emotional depth and importance of this tune/mini short film hits home too:

·
Administrator
52,448 Posts

·
Administrator
52,448 Posts
Roc Marciano is like a new gen member of wu tang clan basically.

·
Administrator
52,448 Posts
Today was a great motherfucking day to be a HiphopHead, new Eminem album, Mac Miller post humous album, and most importantly for me, the best album of last year,Dreamvilles revenge of the dreammers III, just released a directors cut, and they just added dozens of new songs to it, really dope!

·
Administrator
52,448 Posts

·
Administrator
52,448 Posts

·
Administrator
52,448 Posts

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Got massive respect for Em, but can't bump his music since at least The Eminem Show. Gonna check out the Dreamville stuff

·
Administrator
52,448 Posts

6541 - 6560 of 6594 Posts