·
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
10,622 Posts
What IS your problem?

·
Thought Criminal
14,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is yours? go back to that thread that you post jap glam/punk rock songs to yourself.

whats the cat mans problem? he didnt like the thread so he merged it when everyone who was posting in it wants it to remain. He keeps shutting it down. Like what the fark is his problem? its the frikin music forum, who cares, nobody shut your thread down.

honestly he is just being padantic. Give him a reason? how about the people that were posting in it want it to remain how it was. Hows that? he is just abusing his shit powers. Get off your high horse cat boy, admit you farked up and leave this thread or un-merge the other one. Stop being silly. For it to even get to this stage is ridiculous and has only been brought on by an INDIVIDUAL making a bad decsion on the behalf of a MAJORITY. get it Mariel?

·
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
10,622 Posts
Calm down, jeesh. But yeah, I thought it was established that this place doesn't need any ACTUAL moderating. Lay off the dictatorship cam, this ain't serious business.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Hardly something I'd get worked up over (the merging of a thread), but each to his or her own.

Viva La Revolución! :neutral:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Fine fine whatever. But I'm changing the bloody title. And it's not going to be exclusively hip-hop. Coz I'm a dick.

Ćevapčići kid;7893533 said:
also how long was that thread around for? ages. and just now he feels like merging it? ? ?
I merged it within 24 hours of becoming the mod of this forum actually ;)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Ćevapčići kid;7900618 said:
youre one sad case.
Damn right. It's a terrible concession you've had to make

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
I didn't really care before, but what an absolute douchebag. If being completely dull and boring isn't enough, he's a douchebag too.

Good on you, you big forum hero you, to take charge on the internet, you big hero!!

Can another moderator here who has common sense acknowledge that the thread starter did not break any rules with the name of the thread, it's not offensive or insulting to anyone who isn't an idiot. What kind of grown ass man gets offended by the term "Bumpin" anyway. Ffs.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I didn't really care before, but what an absolute douchebag. If being completely dull and boring isn't enough, he's a douchebag too.

Good on you, you big forum hero you, to take charge on the internet, you big hero!!

Can another moderator here who has common sense acknowledge that the thread starter did not break any rules with the name of the thread, it's not offensive or insulting to anyone who isn't an idiot. What kind of grown ass man gets offended by the term "Bumpin" anyway. Ffs.
:proud:

1 - 20 of 6502 Posts