Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:
Hello!
I'm italian and I'm a supporter of the club SAMPDORIA,but i've a question about aother argument.
Last sunday on a show on tv I've heard about something that happened to 2 italian players of the team Dundee I think,De Marghi and Billio.I have understood quite well the main facts and the situation.
Can someone explain easily what happened ,because I've heard about destoyed flats,bad things,fights,I don't know very well.
If for you it's not a problem,I'd like to have more details.I know that it is a delicate story,if you don't want to talk about it,i will understand,don't worry.
Thanks.
Bye bye.
GENOVA è SOLO BLUCERCHIATA.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Apparently while leaving Dens Park, De Marchi and Bilio got seperated while the former was tying his shoe lace. Bilio was approached by a couple of men one of whom headbutted him on the nose causing him to fall to the ground.

An ambulance was called and he was taken to hospital. He was released soon after but returned later when he was feeling light headed and dizzy.

The player says he did not see who did it but did spot a senior employee of Dundee just before it?

The owners of Dundee first said it had been blown out of all proportion, there was no physical marks on the player and that the first person he had called after the attack was his agent/lawyer and then said this kind of thing happens all the time in Dundee and no should be alarmed or surprised.

This is all I remember of the reports of the incident.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
why would i want to find out about samp? :D (see my name)

only joking, its a shame to see samp the way they are, 6th or something in serie B, the youth policy must be failing as i was talking to the train conductor from Viareggio all the way up to Torino on the way to the Juve-Celtic Champions league match, about Samp players like Gullit, Vialli, Montella, Chiesa, Mihaijlovic, Seedorf, Jugovic, Lombardo, Zenga, who else!?(note: dont count david platt! he was crap!)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
oh my god! how could i forget mancini!!!! i knew there was another player of the vialli calibre that i missed! three of my favourite all time players are baggio, signori, and mancini!!

i didnt know about laigle, but i remember karembeu, cos he looked like the sampdoria badge!!!! i think samp did good business on ortega though, hes not as good as he is priced at..

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
One of my favourite games of all time, Sampdoria -v- AC Milan after Gullit had moved to Samp. They came from 2-0 down to win 3-2 and Gullit (One of my top 5 players ever) scored the winner.(I think)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Judge,you remember an epic match.That has been in 1995,I think,Gullit played in samp in 1993 and in 1994 he came back to milan.But in 1995 he came back to samp again,and he destroyed milan in that fantastic match.

Ortega in Genova was loking for fun,not for playing.

We had a lot of great players,but you know that Enrico Mantovani sold them.He is the son of Paolo,the president that made great and famous sampdoria in the 80's,but in 1993 he died and Enrico took his place:he was too young to be a president,and so he destroyed sampdoria.
But this year,we changed president,Mr.Garrone has a big project for sampdoria:a new stadium property of the society and a commercial centre,swimming pools and camps of tennis that give money for the surviving of this new stadium that has to be finished in 2006.And an economical improvement of society,with the coming in the economical market of the society "sampdoria".
But now we have to come back in serie A,and it's difficult.
But we know that we have a brilliant future.
Just to begin there will be a forum of sampdoria in this site...

Mancini is one of the best players of the history,like Roberto Baggio and Signori.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts