Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ha what happen but i want yous 2 win so we plays yous and beat ur asses. but first we have 2 concetrate on today

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
we'll be there waiting!

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
ha what happen but i want yous 2 win so we plays yous and beat ur asses. but first we have 2 concetrate on today

Huh???

·
Registered
721 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Maybe we should lose on purpose, because at least I think that we don't want to meet you. We have met you enough times, and the antimadristas can't behave.

·
Registered
879 Posts
As a barc,a fan I'm supposed to never want RM to win.. but in this case I want both our teams to get to the SF. Not because I think we will win, but mainly because it will be.. one of the most famous ties ever played... Who would be the home team BTW?

TIE of the Century.. seems appropriate

I could never know the mystical nature of european football competition as do those who live there.. but the possibility is too exciting to dismiss to a later date.

I hope we can live up to our end of the bargain this time.. unlike 2000.

PS I'm not slighting munich or pana.. I realize that both sides could advance instead.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I must say that I'm aching for this tie too. With Depor practically eliminated, for the first time I want Barca to advance, so spanish glory doesn't lose too much:depress:
I'm confident we can whoop your sorry buts in two legs, and that makes for a spanish team in the final:proud:;)

But first things first. Right now Spain is on the brink of suffering quite a set-back in their european domination.
Barca were unfortunate against PAO it would seem?:eek: I saw the PK - LOL:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts