Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Yes he is mate, check out this article... :)

Porto Land De La Pena on a free

Starting anew...De La Pena in rare action for Lazio (Allsport)
06/07/2002. Ivan de la Pena's agent has confirmed that his client will be joining FC Porto on a free transfer, after the Spanish midfielder's contract with SS Lazio expired.

"I'm happy an agreement has been reached," beamed agent Manel Ferrer. "Porto have been willing to make a significant financial effort and Ivan is happy at the prospect of playing for them."

The man they call the "Little Buddah" is expected to put pen to paper on a two-year contract, which is likely to net him in the neighbourhood of £700,000 a season.

De la Pena, 26, will be desperately hoping that yet another new lease on life will put an end to the chronic poor form that has so dramatically dulled the shine of the former Barcelona starlet.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
No worries mate. I will try to post some more if you like... :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
I just wanted to say congratulations to the signing of De La pena he used to be my favourite player...he was and probably is still awesome...

I really hope you give him a fair chance cause if you do he will reward you ...

Cheers !!!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
J.Saviola said:
I just wanted to say congratulations to the signing of De La pena he used to be my favourite player...he was and probably is still awesome...

I really hope you give him a fair chance cause if you do he will reward you ...

Cheers !!!

De la pena hasn't signed with any Portuguese team:confused:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Well, he has been a bit off form recently at Lazio. I think the change will do him well and he should thrive in the enviroment that Porto will give him. Address his needs and Porto should go far.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I read that he De La Pena was to signed with Benfica. De La Pena still a great player, and Porto could cheap fee considering that his unhappy at Lazio. ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I never heard anything about him signing foe Benfica. My guess he will go back to Spain and play for a reasonable club, like Celta or Atletico.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Yeah, that would be the thing to do. I want to see him at Porto though...

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
That is a very god idea. I will post it, then u can copy it and paste it in ur profile. Nice and easy... :)

Post this:

[ URL=http://www.xtratime.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=55&x=9&y=10]Visit the Porto Forum[/URL ]

Note: Spaces before 1st URL and after last URL need to be wiped.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts