Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is going on with Kozak,more then one month without appearing here and only three or four times since last summer?

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Kozak has been appearing here with so many usernames over the past few years, that even if he was back we wont know about it until he drops his cover... For all I know, True-Kozak might not even be his first username. Maybe he was registered here with some other nickname ("kleber", for example) and is with us right now... undercover... :pp

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Roman said:
Kozak has been appearing here with so many usernames over the past few years, that even if he was back we wont know about it until he drops his cover... For all I know, True-Kozak might not even be his first username. Maybe he was registered here with some other nickname ("kleber", for example) and is with us right now... undercover... :pp
:howler: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Roman said:
More likely the other way around. Whenever Kleber gets bored he creates an alter ego to argue with on a message board. :D

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Rotan said:
More likely the other way around. Whenever Kleber gets bored he creates an alter ego to argue with on a message board. :D
Hey Rotan, stop it. :stoned: Don't you remember I created you here at XT to make supporting Dynamo look even more ridiculous?? :pp

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Dont know who, but apparently the first version (fayban1) failed... :pp

P.S. Look out for all new and improved fayban3 in the forcoming season :D :pp

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Kostja said:
Hey Rotan, stop it. :stoned: Don't you remember I created you here at XT to make supporting Dynamo look even more ridiculous?? :pp
So why are you telling yourself to stop it? :howler:

Man this is getting weird.

U

·
0 Posts
Nah, this was my first username. I registered him around 2004, once a guy with the username Kaczmar (I think he still posts every month or so) told me about it on MSN. I tried to leave, but XT works the same way people say drugs work.. You just get hooked onto XT once you go on it, you can't leave :sob:. Me and a few friends tried to start our own forum, "Red Card Soccer" :D http://z6.invisionfree.com/redcardsoccer, but it fell apart after like one week :sigh:. I tried talking football on some local Toronto forums, but it's just not the same discussing "European" football with a bunch of Italians and Portuguese people :sigh:. Plus on that site most people know eachother somewhat, so if you offend someone on the forum you could get beat up :nervous: :pp. But here we're all on different continents, so I'm pretty much free to say whatever I want :D.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome back Kozak. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts