Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't forget to mention the game in which he impressed you. Of course, a positive impression is meant.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Rosetti in the Milan derby. though i have seen him in other big italian games, and its obvious why hes in charge of them.

·
Registered
70,666 Posts
What´s with ToniSamp and his threads lately?

No ref has impressed me, the level is quite poor in general. I just like Busacca a bit more than the rest.

·
Registered
48,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What about Webb? He has been the referee of two games of Sampdoria and we won both, I surely like him for that.
More seriously, he looked better than most Italian refs, who have the very bad habit to whistle after every dive of a player in his own half of the pitch. It could seem meaningless, but it's sufficient that a defender pressed by an opponent dives and he gets a FK. There are at least 30 fouls like that in every game and that's really annoying for those who are watching the game.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Webb is good, although he looks like he's beginning to believe his own hype. Unless you see a ref very often its hard to remember the good ones. I only know Collina, Neilsen and Frisk as they ref a lot of big European matches, for example.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.