Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
11,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure I am missing some people, but whatever happened to these posters??

boris4c - last post jan4/09
SCG2012/SERBIA2012 - Oct 8, 2005/May 3, 2007
Marko3 - Oct 18, 2007???
ABC7 - Sept 14, 2006???
Andrix - posting at another forum??
MuZz Leo - Dec 12, 2007
Kezman008 - did he have a name change???
Kezmania2001 - April 1, 2005
Parni Valjak - only around during the derbi's
Ikac - Feb 1, 2009
Sarma Police - barely posts
ShellShocked - Sept 23, 2008
Supervic - Dec 04, 2007
monte - April 19, 2008
Bink|BBC - gone for a year but looks to be back now
InCognito - Dec 26, 2008
Ben Akiba - April 22, 2006
Triumph - June 9, 2007

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
boris4c

I talk to him on facebook on occassion. He's alwasy checkin up on the site just not posting.
Bink BBC is back now.

Parni Valjak = *** Thank god he's gone

Sarma has a family n kid to look after. ;)
he comes for Bozic, Novu Godinu, i uskrs

·
Registered
463 Posts
It seems everyone is busy to come on... And I still have NFI how zoric manages to watch 50,000 games a week.... Do you study zoric? Don't know how you have the time! I can't even find time to watch 1 game a week, let alone 200 a week!

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
InCognito is my kum, the guy couldn't give a sh!t about football. :D

PV is still alive though, just not posting much. Haven't seen Mile online in a while though, javi se Lemi! Andrija's apparantly switched forums.

Monte has her visits, but the days of regular posting seem long gone.

Sarma should really come back though, it's not as if getting drunk all alone is a much better option. :pp

PS Marko3 was always a quality poster, perhaps we should try and contact him as I recall he got pissed at the people running the board at that time.

PPS Ben Akiba looking back was a fountain of knowledge. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
What happen to that Krco guy as well??

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I just don't think he posts. I talk to him on facebook and msn a lot. He used to go Trent. Is a cool guy.

Natalija never posts anymore either. I want more females here! :D

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Looking at that list though, a lot of good posters. A few of them Partizan fans that kept the rivalry boiling along. I'm surprised PV hasn't came back to gloat about them winning the title.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
It seems everyone is busy to come on... And I still have NFI how zoric manages to watch 50,000 games a week.... Do you study zoric? Don't know how you have the time! I can't even find time to watch 1 game a week, let alone 200 a week!
Well, if you like something and just study a couple of subjects, then it's all possible. I like to do everything before 13:45 or 15:30 on Saturdays so I can watch all these games during the remainder of the day, same goes during Sundays.

Wake up early and do the things you have to do, then enjoy a day of football and if there's crappy games on TV, then just go out, meet up with some friends, whatever instead.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I think Ben Akiba is posting somewhere else too. It's a pity, would be interested in what he thinks about the current state of Zvezda.

·
Premium Member
27,256 Posts
Shame about Milenko (ABC7), he really disappeared suddenly, anybody in touch with him?
Also monte, what a pity... :(

Boris, Sarma, Marko3..all great posters, would be great to see them back. Andrix and Ben Akiba are on another forum and seem unlikely to be coming back.

Amazing how time changes things...

·
Registered
463 Posts
Well, if you like something and just study a couple of subjects, then it's all possible. I like to do everything before 13:45 or 15:30 on Saturdays so I can watch all these games during the remainder of the day, same goes during Sundays.

Wake up early and do the things you have to do, then enjoy a day of football and if there's crappy games on TV, then just go out, meet up with some friends, whatever instead.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Think I've got Milenko on my facebook, he added me not long ago.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Which forum did Ben Akiba and Andrix go to? They were great posters and I always liked reading what they thought after a big game or development.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Lets all sign up and beg them to come back? lol

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
Boris4c still reads the forum but rarely. He still makes his power point presentations on zvezdas season, he updates it weekly :D

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Wasn't Boris banned?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts