Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what ever happend to this gifted cm who was linked with moves to such clubs as Inter,Real and Barca? now he 25 years old and in my opinion he has wasted a good 3 years in Dortmund?Another player killed by Bundesliga football. HOW IS HE DOING NOW???

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
He's doing okay for a club that is in debt and lacks a coach who has the wherewithall to inspire good performances out of the team. Rosicky is actually playing deeper than he was before, more of a central midfield role or a Pirlo-role. He is still a very gifted player but the teammates he has to work with are not that good, and that stems from coaching and mismanagement. I heard a rumor that Porto was looking at Rosicky but hopefully somebody else will buy him, like Juventus. Like Glori said he had a great Euro, its just that Dortmund is so bad that it rubs off on Tomas.

·
Registered
522 Posts
i disagree that Rosicky is being "wasted" at Dortmund... Dortmund may not be as strong as they were in the past, but Bundesliga is still one of the bigger leagues in europe, and Dortmund are not exactly a weak team even though they're not currently playing in the Champions league...

A whole slew of world-class players are plying their trade with the smaller teams, in the smaller leagues, yet are never "wasted", and are outstanding in major competitions... The players from last season's Porto could attest to this fact.. so could a lot of players from the French league...

·
Registered
396 Posts
and for fact, rosicky is 24 years old.. but he would be the perfect man for Juventus no doubt about it..

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
10Rosicky said:
and for fact, rosicky is 24 years old.. but he would be the perfect man for Juventus no doubt about it..
After playing for Borussia Dortmund I think the loneliness of a half empty Delli Alpi would drive him mad!

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
He was phenomenal at the last time Dortmund won the Bundesliga. Yes, I hope he moves quickly to any top European clubs as soon as possible (no offense to any Dortmund fans here).

·
Registered
262 Posts
it doesn't look like any of the big clubs seriously have their eye on him like they did in the summer. it's a shame. he's a talented player wasting away in a team with nowhere new to go. i'd rather see him go to a bigger club than Porto but even then that would be much better than where he is now.

i was hoping he'd leave in the january transfer window, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts