Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love this guy and i wish him the best, but he seems to have no luck with the italians...i just want him in a good respectable club where he can shine...he gets so much criticism about his diving, but i say "well, who doesnt!!!" every damn player does that now, and if i remember correctly, even maradona did that also...actually, he excelled at it because he knew the refs would call it a foul because everyone used to foul him because they couldnt stop him.

so i dont mind him doing that, as long as he doesnt turn into pippo inzaghi who i really hate....i want my man ortega doing great in the clubs, so i wish him all the best.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
It is such a shame that Ortega, has not been able to shine for European clubs, the way that he has for the national team.

It didn't work out for him at Valencia, then he was transferred to Sampdoria, they were relegated so he left. The same story in Parma, he has played in 18 Seria A matches, but hasn't been able to inspire the same effect that he has for Argentina. I still think, well I least I hope that he has enough in him, so that he can rectify his name. I think that a move is unquestionable. It appears that Napoli (coincidentally Maradona's old club) are very interested in Ortega. If they are promoted then, I think that he has a strong chance in joining them.

I wish all the best!

Vamos Ariel, Viejo No Mas!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts