Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what the S.S. (Lazio) was standing for? Does anybody know?

------------------
Andy

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Societa' Sportiva

I campioni siamo NOI!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
But sometimes takes different meaning...

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In 1900 Lazio was only Società Podistica (Running Society), in 1902 became Società Sportiva.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Why Amo, whatever could you mean? :)

And you guys are all wrong, SS stands for Super Simeone!! :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Thanks a lot, Scream! It's good to have you and your strange :) "sensi" of humor over here!
These "Super Sukkels" did manage to win lo scudetto, Coppa Italia and to reach the Champs League quarters, while F*******d....
So, if we are "Super Sukkels", what does that make you? :)

Moderators,

F*******d is not an insult, but a team from Rotterdam! :)

Primi a nascere...
Ultimi a morire!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With so many nazi-salutes among Lazio supporters it could also mean the same as Hitlers SS-troops.
Well, not really...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lazia, I thought it meant

SUPER SUKKELS (for all you who don't speak dutch, it translates into SUPER DORKS)

He didn't BENITO M. used to support LAZIO????
So it still could refer to ADOLF H. troops............................

------------------
Hi my name is Scream and I support Fiorentina....

and what's your kick in LIFE???????

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Benito M. founded roma! Lazio in that period was on the point of disappear! And roma has won a scudetto thanks to him! For the second time, if you don't know anything about us, why you speak? Superdorks? There's only a superdork here: YOU.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To Jena & Lazia,

Jena,

Mentioning Benito M. and Adolf H. was the most foolish thing I could do. Mentioning these kind of 'animals' is stupid. I guess I haven't grown up yet!

I'm the first to admit that I havenot studied Lazio history (for god sake...), but people told me that B.M. supported Lazio, and it is stupid to believe it cuz I have never ever tried to get it confirmed, cuz it didn't interest me at all, altough it seems to be the opposite. I'm not saying this cuz I wanna be friends or anything like that but just to clear my mind of mentioning animals like B.M or A.H.
For me football is the most beautifull game in the world, also because of rivalries that excist between teams from cities, regions or countries, and part of that is making fun out of each other, but I took it one step too far here....

Lazia,

Je bet wel erg snel op je teentjes getrapt..!
You know I congratulated you with Lazio winning the double, and you also know I told you Lazio deserved it.

Dat van die Super S....., was gewoon een kans voor open doel............., ik geloof dat Simone Inzaghi ook een paar van die kansen kreeg tegen Marseille en toen hoorde ik je niet klagen dat hij ze erin schoot...........................

------------------
Hi my name is Scream and I support Fiorentina....

and what's your kick in LIFE???????

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Whahahahaha! :) I think you're very funny, Scream, and I mean it! :)
As you can see I inserted zillions of smiles in my previous post, so who says I'm upset? :)

Primi a nascere...
Ultimi a morire!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rivalry is part of the game, maybe the most funny but as you said, you took one step too far. And when I saw those 2 names associated to Lazio I get angry. I prefer your new sign to the old :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts