Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to get a yellow card when they meet the minors? Since we get to see all Juve games here I seen this more and more, Juve almost never get booked against teams like Bologna, Cagliari and Atalanta. Tackles from behind, tugging shirts and so on is just freekicks.

Serious poll:
1. They need to use weapons
2. They need to posses WMD
3. They need burn the opponents shirt instead of just holding it
4. They need Collina
5. They need to kick down someone from behind in the penalty area as the last man.
6. They need to change team.

I vote 6. :D

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
I agree

and when will juve ever get a decision against them in Serie A? Its not enough being hugely richer than all but 2 teams, but they also get all the decisions!

Football is so unfair :(

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn you Racalbuto! To give them a yellow just after this post only to disrespect me. :D Of course it was Blasi that got it, who else?

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
JKris, exactly what instances are you talking about. Blasi was booked and perhaps Nedved and Camoranesi deserved to also.

PS: Is that you in your avatar? :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Well, I haven't thought of this, but it's interesting and sad If it's true. Juve got a dissalowed goal Vs Reggina on stoppage time though, That caused their only loss this season.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mikey said:
JKris, exactly what instances are you talking about. Blasi was booked and perhaps Nedved and Camoranesi deserved to also.

PS: Is that you in your avatar? :)
Acutally I don't talk about this game in particular, but there where some episodes that could be mentioned. It was worse against Bologna for example and in some other games I seen where you escaped with one or not any booking at all.

Nedved could have been sent off for that kick, but I believe the ref did not see it.

·
Registered
460 Posts
JKris said:
Serious poll:
1. They need to use weapons
2. They need to posses WMD
3. They need burn the opponents shirt instead of just holding it
4. They need Collina
5. They need to kick down someone from behind in the penalty area as the last man.
6. They need to change team.

I vote 6. :D

7.They need EPO. :D

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
JKris said:
Acutally I don't talk about this game in particular, but there where some episodes that could be mentioned. It was worse against Bologna for example and in some other games I seen where you escaped with one or not any booking at all.

Nedved could have been sent off for that kick, but I believe the ref did not see it.
Yeah, that Bologna game was extraordinary.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts