Registered
8,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do u guys think

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think its more of a psychological factor. If we can get prepared mentally then we may overcome Milan, because football wise we are a better football side.

Also whether we have Adriano back or not may hamper our chances because Adriano is not just a great player and goalscorer but a morale booster for the whole side.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
vlepnat said:
I think its more of a psychological factor. If we can get prepared mentally then we may overcome Milan, because football wise we are a better football side.
:eekani: :jester:

Better in what ways? Care to enlighten us vlepnat?:)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
San Siro said:
:eekani: :jester:

Better in what ways? Care to enlighten us vlepnat?:)

Cheers.;)
Inter - Milan

6 Shots on target 2
5 Shots off target 2
17 Fouls committed 20
7 Corners 3
3 Offside 3
25:24 Ball possession 22:09

In these ways baldy. :finger:

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
i dont think we can do a lot, Adriano will probably not play in the 1st leg.

The results of the test, carried out by professor Eugenio Genovese in accordance with the Inter medical staff at the Ospedale del Circolo, have confirmed a sprain of the collateral medial ligament in the player's right knee. The Brazilian will rest for a week, after which further tests will be carried out. A rehabilitation programme will then be scheduled.
they didnt say anything about the date when he'll recover or something
and thats to keep the mood of the fans high.
i just hope we can hold 0-0 in the 1st leg, and then, maybe Adri will recover

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
A strain in the medial collateral ligament is bad! Might even require a small surgery.

Inter isn't a better footballing side than Milan IMO but then again you guys have your own opinion and I have mine. ;)

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
I don't think we're a better footballing side, but we are more offensively orientated.

But it hightlights a weakness in our team. This Milan is similar to their early 90's superteam by pairing an efficient attack with an absolutely rock solid defence. In terms of pure firepower, I feel we can outmatch them, but their attack will have a much easier job trying to breach our defence.

What we need is our guys to play the 2 games of their lives, and hope we don't make stupid mistakes, because we'll need to be at our best to beat what is in all truth a superior outfit.

To quote Optimus Prime, we need " A little Energon, and a lot of luck". :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I think Milan are a more balanced team than Inter. However, you were the only team I really wanted to avoid in the CL. :(

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
What does Inter have to do to overcome Milan?
Kill yourselves.

:D

now read my sig. :cool:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
To the barcode fan : you are not so much 'entitled' to provide an opinion.... since you are in the category of Drugs+Bribes. And your presence pollutes.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
u shld make a prayer dude
bcz we are gonna win without him

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I cant give my answer to the question of this thread because I made a certain pact with Coolntall :D

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I think we have a psychological edge. The team knows we were the better team in the last match.
Without Adriano, there is less dependence on one player to pull, through
so we should have 11 lions on the pitch

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Do any of you actually feel anything like confidence going into this tie?

The chaps at the Milan forum seem to be making it look like we are all confident, and that Inter are favourites or something. :googly: :googly:

Given our record against them, I can't see how ANY Inter fan can be even remotely assured of victory. We obviously have a chance, but we are clear underdogs. THAT is probably the only real advantage we have.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
No one here is confident. Milan fans are overjoyed at the tie b/c they know they will win.

I want to make a FEW THINGS CLEAR AS I AM CLEARLY PISSED

1) It is not Inter fans who are arrogant about this tie. It is Milan fans who claim that Inter will be a tough challenge but will be just another derby where we will lose.
2) Milan fans think their team is playing good football, but it is really possession anti-football. Inter is playing beautiful attacking football.
3) Milan fans think that the Giuseppe Meazza is only their stadium, BUT IT IS OUR STADIUM AS WELL. Just look at the damn name. Giuseppe Meazza, greatest striker in Inter's history.
4) Milan fans think that they were better in the last derby. Well the stats showed it. They got lucky. It's one thing to play like that and win on a normal attack. But its another to win on a funny bounce. That is bullshit.
5) Javier Zanetti is just a Champion as Paolo Maldini is. Let's make that FUKIN CLEAR. A man's legacy is not determined by the players around him but his contributions to the pitch. And both men are equal in that aspect. Its not Javier's Fault or not any less of a champion to not have the right players or coaches to win titles as Maldini has. In twenty years Terry will be known as the champion as well too, b/c his team Chelsea will win many titles with him on it. However, its not his doing. Maldini and JZ should be compared on thier individual traits, great runs/defending.
6) Milan fans who think that they are underdogs in this. What the ****? can you do fukin math you fukin PROTON DONORS who don't act as BRONSTED LOWRY ACIDS??????? Its clear that Milan is a favorite in this. Especially with Adriano out.

And I want to add one more thing, stop the fukin sympathy bullcrap. We all know that you don't really feel any sorrow that Adriano is out.

7) Milan fans who think their choreography at the last derby was better. What the ****, are you friends with like the ANTI-FUKIN PICASSO? You have no judgement of taste, our CURVA KICKED UR ASS AND THAT IS THAT.

That's all I have to say. Later.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
1. Get Ronaldo back.
2. Play Anti-Futbol.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Okay so apparently at this moment I walked into a trap in the Milan forum. I'm currently getting my ass handed to me by ten Milan fans who carefully collected my quotes over a space of several weeks and are not throwing them at me.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
The same way Ac Milan can beat us without Shevchenko, we should be able to beat them without Adriano, lets not make excuses.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts