Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It won't be the same.

People will have what they want. Not what's dictated to them.

I can set up a temporary forum where we can discuss what we want in our new home. Once decided it'll be up in a few hours. Obviously Hungarians and WWE have a priority say.

• no more bans
  • no more waiting 3 weeks to get password problems fix
  • no more deleted posts you spent your time writing
  • no more 5 admins that can't administrate.

If people want it I'll set it up.

·
General Iordanescu
28,169 Posts
Absolutely not big shite.

We can start our own forum. It's not difficult. Small forum with less than 50 member will cost pennies. Plus we can do and say what we want.

We can call it afterxtratime.com

Or AXT for short. See what the others think.
PenaltyKicks.com? :D

• no more bans
  • no more waiting 3 weeks to get password problems fix
  • no more deleted posts you spent your time writing
  • no more 5 admins that can't administrate
Shots fired :D

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
My priority has always been the Hungarian and EE community. I started both forums... If they don't like here, we'll movie. Sanyi and Dandelion have said they don't like it, I don't. Many don't! But feel free to stay.

I'm very serious. Starting and maintaining a forum isn't difficult (I've done it since 2000). Especially with the low bandwidth requirements. It will cost pennies and it'll be owned by the members (otherwords no advertising). We can add any feature we want and we won't have to wait an eternity to get things done. The new admins won't be symbolic.

I'll add multiple skins so people can decide which one suits them best.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
While at the moment I don't care much for this change either, it's not to the point that I wouldn't want to be here as a result (may even get used to it). But if everyone else feels that way and leaves... Just want the best possible forum for us magyar foci nuts, wherever that is.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I'm exactly with you, Aron.

There's no time limit to make a decision. We might get used to it and like it (doubt on my part).

New forum would have many more advantages though. So it's not just about the platform (you know what I'm talking about here). Fresh start may just be what the community needs.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
No faszbook.
They censor like crazy.

I think 6 months of the forum and activity will increase by at least 30%. I'm actually get excited. One day in 2009 I knew VS and certain people would sink XT. It's taken 10 years for me to feel positive of our community's future. Already have a few servers lined up where I can park it. :)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I hate this site!!! I can't see anything! Dark or light, doesn't matter. What I can see is the ads, well jee, thanks for that!

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I hate this site!!! I can't see anything! Dark or light, doesn't matter. What I can see is the ads, well jee, thanks for that!

Do you vote leave?

I remember when you were admin on my site and you called sport-video.hu's site ugly :)

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
This is my issue with it too. It all blends together so you can't even tell what you're looking at. I started reading something before realizing "oh this is an ad!":)👎 I do think Dark Mode is a little better, but not by much.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
That's the point of these platforms. Make $$$

I can put it on a server for free. Just need the domain name. Which is $2. :)

If people want vbulletin, it's $200. But it's not essential for the forum we want.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.