Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I think it's the final nail in the coffin.

If people don't approve, we can look at options.

·
Registered
29,179 Posts
Bring back Mr. Green instead of this guy :D

·
Administrator
677 Posts
Please see the thread below for feedback.

Jeff M

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeff M,

We have e communities within XT.

The bore skwad
The tight EEs
The magyar elite

I was asking the elite. We also have young at heart gentlemen that don't know there way around cyber space as well as young pups as myself.

These guys are my priority. If they give up because they can't work the platform, we'll have to move.

You really should've asked us if we wanted it. I think many members will give up on the forum now. ILA's already capping his pants thinking it will end the forum.

·
Registered
9,992 Posts
Course when saw it was like "wtf is this?!" At the moment it feels uncomfortable, but that's mostly cuz it's not familiar I assume. Right now I find Dark Mode easier to read.

·
Registered
54,451 Posts
Course when saw it was like "wtf is this?!" At the moment it feels uncomfortable, but that's mostly cuz it's not familiar I assume. Right now I find Dark Mode easier to read.
it‘s not just unconfortable to read, it‘s a full desaster in every single aspect of it and became totally unusable and thus not a place I want to spend much time on like I used to

·
Registered
9,992 Posts
If magyar foci's teljesítmény over these last decades isn't enough to lead you to suicide, I don't know what would, szövikém. Surely this is nothing in comparison:D

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Absolutely not big shite.

We can start our own forum. It's not difficult. Small forum with less than 50 member will cost pennies. Plus we can do and say what we want.

We can call it afterxtratime.com

Or AXT for short. See what the others think.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's really simple.
I had a forum with bentex.co.uk and Sanyi might remember it. There were zero adverts. But I had to remove because the host didn't like video uploads.

If people want the same platform as what XT had previously, we'll have to buy a license.

We're not migrating the database and members so the bandwidth will be tiny.

We can have whatever colour and design we want.

I'll hand the forum over to 3 admins voted for by the community. I don't want to be an admin or FM. I just want to keep the community together (mainly WWE and Hungarian).

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Why not just migrate to Reddit or a group in Facebook?

Because we still won't have control over OUR forum. Nobody wanted this platform change.

It's just an option I'm offering. You can all stay but I will hardly be around. Sanyi and Dandelion hate it.

If it stops people enjoying the forum it's best to move.

·
Registered
40,457 Posts
I think it is exactly the same. The same people, the same problems, the same. It's just the fukin same.

People don't leave XT because it looks different or someone different made a change, they leave because we're all boring cunts.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.