Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
It's well known that Real Madrid Fans are well related with Panathinaikos Fans. Argullo Vicinko with Gate 13. What do you think about this relationship?

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I don't see a problem in discussing this if you will do it in a respectable way.

I took away that attachment though, it wasn't called for.

However, please don't use this thread to bash Pana, thats has nothing to do with Real Madrid.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Yeah the Orgullo and Surs are good friends of the Pana fans, isnt there a supporter group called the "Mad boys" too? Or are those Olympiakos fans? :eek:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MAD boys are Pana Fans. Olympiakos Fans are Gate-7 and are friends with Barca.

Attachments

·
Registered
931 Posts
I'm sorry

But I haven't idea about the Greek football, so if the Pana fans are friendly with us and Olympiakos are against us, I support Panathinaikos since today... and they play against Barça

·
Registered
426 Posts
I obviously don't know about this as, I support Real and follow Olympiakos in Greece. I don't know about Greek football. So can anyone tell me about what this is about. If I was in Athens at a derby I would defineatly support Olympiakos. Tonight however I think that Barcelona has had enough sucess and I give my vote to Panathinaikos.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
ORGULLO VIKINGO (how hard is it?) has very strong links to Gate13. We have a very strong friendship and 300 of OV where in Bar$alona to support Pana today. When we played eachother this year in the CL, there where several banners saying Siempre Amigos ect in the OV section.

Bar$a-Olympi / Pana-Real is one of the biggest none soccer fan rivalry's in europe. Also Olympiakos are friends with Red Star Belgrade, Roma and Atletico de Madrid. Real Madrid are friends with Lazio, Espanyol, Numancia, Boca Juniors.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Panathinaikos fans support Real Madrid and hate Barcelona!
MAD BOYS is the most powerfull fan club in Greece and ofcourse it's Panathinaikos fans and not Olympiakos(my God....).
Olympiakos is completely unknown in europe and everyone ignores them! They think they are friends with Barcelona-fans but Barca-fans don't care about them!
PANATHINAIKOS+REAL=AMIGOS PARA SIEMPE!

·
Registered
591 Posts
I agrre with what greenpower..and just answer to me the others...have u ever heard about olympiakos...and the greek football before panathinaikos?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, Pana fans are great!!!! So, "it was Panathinaikos that taught the whole Europe about Greek football"! Oh, how wonderful is it when you hear such wise things from wise people like them! They fixed my day now! I have now a part of their wiseness! I earned something from them and that is... knowledge!!!! I hope that every man on earth has to say THANK YOU PANA FANS!

Attachments

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
fan friendships

I know from fan-friendships between Real Madrid and Celtic and Flamengo ("Fla-Madrid").

Havnt known this. Now I hold my thumbs for Pana. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts