Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the Juve thread, what are your thoughts of Milan? This is aimed for non-Milan fans but please keep the bickering out.

:)

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
U did start 1:D...

Milan is a great team with a great players...But they got a coach who is dumb enough to play pathetic Football and Bench a classic Playmaker....

;)

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
...Juve avatar. :eek: :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
no offence but i always thought one thing about milan but after the boca match you dont wanna know.but thats just cause i am milans rival otherwise its a great team.;)

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
We know, we know, "milan suck". :) But it's good to see you around and posting, super-giggs. I thought you'd given up on football altogether.

Oh, and don't mention the Boca game. :( Or the Udinese game. :( :(

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
heidi said:
Both games in which Nesta didn´t play..
Yes, that might have been the difference, although Milan's midfield is the main problem, IMO.

Since you're new here, heidi, I'll go easy on you and just say that Milan fans appreciate and acknowledge Nesta's talent and contribution, and even admire his quiet, classy personality. That's the main difference I've noticed between Milanisti and Laziale. Nesta has been better treated by Milan's management and fans than he was at Lazio. We're lucky to have him, but he's also lucky to be here.

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
Why the Rossenero irritability about Laziali pointing out Nesta's importance to Milan? :)

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
As long as Maldini is there, Nesta's importance will tend to be a bit underrated by us Milan fans.

And that's fine by me.

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
Nesta probably is the best centreback in Europe but still, we shouldn´t exaggerate his importance to Milan.. We lost a few games and we´re Nesta-dependant; last season Serginho was out for a month or so, Milan lost some games and we´re Serginho-dependant..

Milan win or lose as a group, we have a squad full of champions and we shouldn´t forget that last season we beat some of the best teams around without Sandro.

P.S. Nesta in my eyes will always be biancoceleste; sorry that´s how I feel.. He´s doing a great job in Milan, though.:)

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Nero said:
Why the Rossenero irritability about Laziali pointing out Nesta's importance to Milan? :)
That's not what's irritating me, although I can't speak for others. I don't like Laziali being so presumptuous as to tell us anything about Nesta when they treated him like dirt both while he was with their team and also after they sold him to Milan. I've watched this guy for years (since I'm a big fan of defense and he's really the best IMO), and it's my opinion Lazio were on their way to ruining him. That's why I said he was lucky to be with Milan.

I believe his contribution to the team has been more important than Laudrup says, particularly since Laursen been reminding us lately of just why Milan purchased Nesta. :) (Sorry, Laudrup, I swear I'm not anti-Danish!)

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
No Ruffian you´re right, the feeling of a Milan that depends on Nesta or Maldini´s grows if the reserves don´t manage to meet our demands. The Milanisti have lost confidence in Laursen and so be it; lately he´s not seemed secure and the San Siro crowd has turned against him. I don´t consider criticism of a fellow countryman an offence to all Danes, so don´t worry.:D

Ary: Yeah I know, nobody´s perfect.;) :D

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
Ary, you´re an angel you know that?:star: Always defending us Danes, you call forth some nasty nationalistic emotions inside of me...:proud::tongue:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
:depress: i'm with Martin because he's good just if he can't play all games you can't pretend more:depress: ...and also he know that now nobody have trust in him:depress: and he's so sad:depress: ....in Verona he was great,in Milan don't have the same space that he had in Verona...so is better u sell him,and you will see again that he's good :D
...The same with Jon...please sell him...he deserve to play all games!:depress:
Forza Danimarca :heart:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts