Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,every one!China Nation ream has the qualification to join the
THE WORD CUP finally.Chinese people had looked forward for this
day for 44 years.Now every firends what do you think about China
team as the new team in WORD CUP?

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Unfortynately, i know very little of China's NT.

But i know that they have a great coach:) Bora is the only coach that managed to take 4 different NT to the second stage of WC. :eek:

All i can say is that i wish them good luck on the WC:)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
aca said:
Unfortynately, i know very little of China's NT.

But i know that they have a great coach:) Bora is the only coach that managed to take 4 different NT to the second stage of WC. :eek:

All i can say is that i wish them good luck on the WC:)
I respect your opinion, but unfortunately I can't agree :tongue:. IMO Bora is not such a good coach. He had totally no power over the players with Nigeria last WC.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
We can agree to disagree;)

Still, what he achieved is no petty-task. And everything on a "short-term" basis. If he lost control over the players of one team, what abot the rest? ;)

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
I think China stand a chance of coming second in the group - but only a small chance.

Having Brazil almost levels out the whole group. Everyone knows that Turkey, China and Costa Rica won't be able to take a point off of the Brazilians, and so the matches that matter for China are the other two games. If they manage anything against Turkey, and pull off a win against Costa Rica, then they're through. Due to the vagarities of the qualification process, and the head-to-head method, it makes it impossible to qualify if China lose to Turkey, and so they need something!

China did surprise me in the Toulon International U-20 tournament against England. How we didn't win, I don't know, but the goalkeeper looked pretty solid. China stand in good stead for the 2006 World Cup, but this year, it'll be tough.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i think china will be fighting against costa rica 4 the third place bcz teams like brasil and turkey r under pressure of their nation and they had 2 dominate this group...
why did everyone say that brasil will terminate turkey???
didnt u saw the quali. 4 brasil?
turkey have the chances 2 beat the brasil, which r not in their form...

-----------------------RÜSTÜ----------------------
---FATIH---------ÜMIT Ö.--------ALPAY--------
-------ÜMIT.D.-----TUGAY----------EMRE------
--OKAN--------YILDIRAY----------ABDULLAH--
-----------------HAKAN S.------------------------

·
Registered
176 Posts
China has a very slim chance of beating Turkey..
Turkey is a very good team..

First of all, beating Costa Rica.. is already a difficult task..

But i will support China..

Come On China!!!!

:D

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,503 Posts
And I think any of the teams, China included can take a point away from Brazil.......................They're not the Supremes from 25-30 yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
colocolo said:
And I think any of the teams, China included can take a point away from Brazil.......................They're not the Supremes from 25-30 yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!!

Scolari really had problems during his tenure of the qualifying campaign. I attribute this to two factors:

1. It wasn't in a major tournament - when Brazil always come good.

2. Scolari had problems concerning Ronaldo, Romario, the European-based players, the Brazilian press, and the foreign media.

Everyone knows that on their day, Brazil can beat anyone. Everyone knows that they will have one such day in the World Cup this year. Be it against Turkey, China, Costa Rica, or one of the knock-out games, they will turn on the style at one point.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
colocolo said:

And even then, I fancy China to take at least a point from Diana Ross and her mates. I mean who could forget that penalty at the opening ceremony in '94?

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
dubh-ban said:

And even then, I fancy China to take at least a point from Diana Ross and her mates. I mean who could forget that penalty at the opening ceremony in '94?
Amazing how, despite missing, the net burst apart from the power of the shot. Magic powers, I suppose...

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,503 Posts
dubh-ban said:

Am I the only one lost here ???? :confused: Are you talking about the Rai penalty againts Russia on the Brazil 2x1 win ????? :confused:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have seen China against Portugal and they were ok. Well positioned on the field making it hard for Portugal to get through.
Second half they let it go a wee bit but overall they were pretty nice to see.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts