Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If its up to me Id say the Scudetto but feel free to add your suggestions.;)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
personally i will want both of them and so far cuper has been great both in serie A and the champions league

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude I think someone like Nesta is the missing piece to Inter's jigsaw,If Ronaldo can have good fortune as well as Vieri with Injury look out.;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
hard to say because we haven't won the scudetto for 13 years...but winning the CL would bring u a lot of $$$...however, i'd still want to win the scudetto coz we just want to win this thing badly...and next, win the CL baby... :D

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
Carson35 said:
hard to say because we haven't won the scudetto for 13 years...
carson, buddy, but you haven't win the Cl (then Euro Champs Cup) in 37 years and haven't made to the final in 30 ... think of another arguement ... :D ;)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Champions league, specially now since Italian teams have sucked in International competitions lately. A CL Championship would mean that much.

To win the Champions it would mean Inter is the best of the best, Scudetto is Just the best in Italy.

Realistically scudetto would be easier since we got Materazzi :tongue: , but if We get Nesta we should be the best club in the world, at least on paper :D

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Scudetto......The day Inter will win another Scudetto I would be partying the whole week !!

I don't know why I much rather have the Scudetto rather than anything else......Maybe is the fact that many Juve,Roma,Milan kept coming to this forum and bash INter

Maybe then They will sHUT UP:mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
101 Posts
This will be Ronaldo's year...

We will easily reach the knockout stage in Champ League, and if we get Nesta, or if we dont, we will still win. If Ronaldo can last for atleast 25 out of 34 serie a games, I guarantee u, we will win the Scudetto.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Inter dont need to do much really Cocos a very fine acquisition and with maybe Nesta arriving well maybe skys the Limit,A season of a fit Vieri and Ronaldo will be just the price of the ticket alone woth seeing.

·
Registered
64,506 Posts
The Scudetto Ofcourse,then the Champions league

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Ronaldofan#1 said:
This will be Ronaldo's year...

We will easily reach the knockout stage in Champ League, and if we get Nesta, or if we dont, we will still win. If Ronaldo can last for atleast 25 out of 34 serie a games, I guarantee u, we will win the Scudetto.
Ronaldo targets Scudetto Thursday 11 July, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brazilian World Cup winner Ronaldo says he now wants to add the Scudetto to his long list of honours.

"I want to win the Italian championship and I want to do that by scoring a sack full of goals," he said.

The former Barcelona striker is currently back home in Brazil but these latest comments seem to have finally seen the end of speculation linking him with a move to Real Madrid.

"At the start of the year I had two objectives. One was to get my knee in full working order and the other was to win the World Cup," he added.

"Now that I¡¦ve achieved those things I can dedicate myself to reaching other achievements. I want the Scudetto with Inter and I really want to score goal after goal."

Ronaldo is set to stay in his homeland until August 5, before he will team up with the Nerazzurri boys as they prepare for the new campaign.

The striker missed a large part of Inter¡¦s season last term but returned for the World Cup where he scored eight times as Brazil went on to beat Germany 2-0 in the final. Ronie netted both.

channel4

·
Registered
978 Posts
Hmm can i have both?;) :D :D

Well that would be askin for too much i guess.But for this season I want the scudetto more than CL cos they way we lost last season:( in the last day and the fact that we just made a comeback in CL i guess it would be tough to win the CL right away(although we are not there yet,we have to win the qualifying).

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
if we want to win both the scudetto and the CL, we need to have a strong squad...not only great starters but also good team chemistry and good backups...i believe that we have enough good defenders (signing nesta would help even more)...but we still need better wingers...conceicao, okan on the right can't get it done...

we need to have deep bench...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts