Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Not such a big deal, they traded scarfs for a photo.
I let his performances on the field tell the story considering how whenever he played against Partizan, whether it be with Zvezda or Lazio, he ripped them apart :thmbup:

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Why has Deki stooped so low? I hope that's a forced smile!! :(

Nah seriously it don't really bother me, all in a bit of fun, why didn't you mention the great Savo with a Zvezda one PV? ;) :D The difference is Savo probably wishes he always had red and white on him, also why do you think Kezman loves the red and white jerseys nowadays? :D

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
PV doesn't like Savo anymore. But he's mentioning Deki very often lately.

Is that a sign of things to come?

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
PV wants to be a Zvezdas really, he's seen the ways and how crap that side from up the road is and is contemplating switching allegiances to the more illustrious, prestigious club who all the cool people support!! :D

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been called names before in my life, some more hurtful than others. However, calling me a zvezdas is by far the ultimate low, what did I do to deserve such a hideous insult? :(

Regarding Deki, judging by what's written on the fan forums it seems like he was actually a Grobar before? Apparently he was at the Jug many times, but once he joined RS he switched colours over night (ala Danko Lazovic)..Interesting, there must be some truth to this as it was mentioned both at delije.net, and juznifront.com ..

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
There's no truth to it. A Serbian player that is successful abroad can only be two things - a Zvezdas or Mateja Kezman.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D

Meni je jos gore je sve to zbog price kolege sa posla koji je isao sa Stankovicem u skolu u Zemunu. On tvrdi da je Dexa 2000 kao klinac "navijao"* za Partizan i da je trebao da predje u omladince/kadete Partizana ali da su mu cigani ponudili stan pa je zato otisao kod njih i tamo bio godinama pa navukao bolestinu.
Da to je (nazalost) skroz istina. Ja sa secam da sam ranije gledao neku tres sportsku emisiju u kojoj je ucestvovala i Dexina keva i da je ona potvrdila da je taj smrad navijao za Partizan. Navodno je ona Grobar i nalozila ga je da navija za nas, ali kad se jednom otrovao sa ciganlukom vise nije bilo povratka.
from delije.net..

Dekija Stankovica sam upoznao pre nego sto je poceo da igra za prvi tim zvezde.Izlazili smo par puta u istom drustvu.On se druzio sa dva brata iz zemuna koji su partizanovci,pa je tako i on isao na jug sa njima.A da li je navijao za pfc ili cz,to ne bi komentarisao jer nisam 100% siguran...
Don't shoot the messenger..;)

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Just because he went to he Jug he was a Grobar? I know guys that are supposed to be Partizan fans, got dragged along onto to the Sjever by their friends and even started singing the songs and stuff!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts