Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they look like Bayern Munich cast-offs! I'm all for progress, but red and navy?! gag:eek:! I'll support them no matter what, but I'm sticking to minha camisola vermelho!

I'm also not a big fan of multi-colored sponsor logos, such as the new one. It makes the shirt look like a NASCAR entry!

Let's hope they'l play better than they look!

FORCA SL BENFICA!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
I'll will also stick with my camisola vermelha....

I like the original color....RED....

They will probably play mostly with the red one (I hope).

But you're right...the important thing is how they play. I hope they have a good season... ;) :) :p

·
International
5,629 Posts
These new unis are just to damn ugly...what are they trying to do here...scare the fans away :confused:

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Off-topic

Hey LadyEagle - I'm off-topic here, but I noticed you're the moderator of the Scottish Soccer Forum? I don't get it - what's the connection?

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
we talking about the new Porto jersey?

:D

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, no - although I can understand the confusion. After all, we were talking about ugly jerseys :p

Just curious - did you guys switch sponsors, too?

B

·
0 Posts
Regardless of which they use it's all ugly!!!J/K! But seriously I don't own nothing red not a shirt not pants not even skippy's(underwear)! My fathers even worse than me he wouldn't except a red rent a car last year in Sao Miguel! The only red I like is the red from the good old red white and blue the good old American Flag!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts