Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally think he is teh world's best player but obviously i am biased he is my favourite player.

He was outstanding against Chile in the popener but has been less so of late. Picked it up a bit against Columbia which was nice to see. Anyway i am just wondering what you guys think of him.

i won't bore you by listing his virtues just want you to respond and tell me what you think.

VAMOS ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I personally like Zanetti very much. I think he is one of the best right sided players in the world today. Apart from his excellent technique, tremendous pace and industrious work rate he also maintains a high degree of professionalism and dedication that is rarely seen these days.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of the best right sided players in the world?

Figo is not really a right sided player...many times he plays all over the pitch in a roaming role.

Who else comes clos eto Zanetti bro......if he is ONE of the best right sided players in the world......please don't say Beckham. ;)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I know how you feel about Zanetti tazz, I mean hell your email address has his name on it. But, I am sure nothing I will say will be something new to you. All I have to say is that he will always be there for Argentina for 90 minutes giving it 110%.

On the other note, I'll tell you who comes close to Zanetti... NEDVED!.

Nedved is more of a star than Zanetti. I mean you rarely see Zanetti score. I am not saying Nedved is better but I think Nedved can change the game more dramatically than Zanetti can. Zanetti just does his job and plays good defense too.

·
Registered
421 Posts
ZANETTI IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD
he is maybe the best player's character in the world he is SOO gentel and SOO hard working plaayer
he is SO FAR the best on the right side

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
I don't think you could say that Zanetti is the best in the world, maybe the best at his position but one thing's for sure, he's great!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes i agree with you EclipsE

Nedved is world class and is probably a more influential player than Zanetti in that Nedved is an attacker with defencvie qualities while Zanetti is a defencvie player with attacking qualities.

Nedved actually almost always burns Zanetti when we play Lazio.....Nedved is indeed a player with alot of heart.

it was heart breaking for every nuetral when Nedved and teh Czech's went down to that shameful Collina call in the Euro's.

Sure it was afoul but i would have let it pass because all things aside Holland didn't deserve to win the game

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Betwenn 1993to 1995, Zanetti, played for a club, by the name of Banfield. In 1995, he was transferred to Inter Milan.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha in case you didn't know he is now our CAPTAIN!!!!!!!

hahahah O INTER O MORTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA NERAZZURRI!!!!!!!!!

FORZA ZANETTI il migglore calciotore mundiale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts