Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about Sartor? I really dont know what to say about him...there are times when I think he is good enough for the national team,for examble,during Lassissi's injury when he took over the starting role at Parma he was simply FANTASTIC.Then...POOOF! nothing...I think Gigi's chances are running off..we bought him from Inter with great expectations for a very big fee but he has hardly delivered what we expected from him.The guy has talent,but he has to perform at every game...I understand that he is played out of position (he is mainly a right back,not a central defender) but if he wants to have any succes at Seria A he must adapt.Look at Panucci,he'll probably end up in Monaco because he just cant fit at a 3-5-2 formation.This must be his breat out year,its all or nothing...

I also expect better year from Vanoli and Di Vaio.Paolo was PATHETIC last year and he must find his old self if he doesnt want to be kicked out,he must not forget that Falsini waits around the corner.As for Di Vaio,the 10 Seria A goals he scored last season were encouraging,but he can do much better.I'm sure that if he justifies the potential he brought from Salernitana,he can eat up not only Mboma as the first sub,but also Salas from the starting line up.And that is something I would love to see...

Dabo and Bolano are a different case.They'll probably be subs but as we all learned (in bitter way) none of our midfielders will last the whole season.Dabo and Bolanito must improve.Jorge must improve at EVERYTHING while Ousmane can be top class if he gets some self confidence.At vicenza,he was playing fantastic because he didnt have the pressure of something big.At Parma things are different,he copes with everything and finds his game (we saw his REAL game against Inter and Lazio last season) or he will simply be a wasted talent.Probably this is the last year Bogho has as a starter.One of these guys must be ready to replace him next year...

I also expect more than 15 goals from Amoroso this year because the fee we payed for him was disgusting high.Marcio has serius excuses (injuries) for this year's shameful (most of them) appearances but next year the lies are over.you play or you go...

Buffon,Thuram,Cannavaro,Fuser and esepcially Boghossian always play good...Bennarivo and Torrisi do their best and alwys try hard...as for Lassissi and Cannavaro Junior they have all the future in front of them so there is no need to hurry.

About our new transfer,just be what you are guys,be the players we bought...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I have too agree with what you said :) and my comments on the new players...... I think that Alex is a great player :)

Some ppl might not think highley of Salas, but i do :D
Im not sure about M'Boma and Almeyada is good if he stays healthy

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
That was one disgraceful username inzaghi9... :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
SARTOR RULEZ

i hope we will not signed a HIIGH CLASs DEFENDER
i'm sure SARTOR will play he prove that he is GREAT
malesani trust HIM

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
A+P i think we should not begin with Sartor, cuz he is a RB and Thuram plays better there, better start with Torrissi
and keep him toghether with Sartor as a backup...

i don't think we need a new defender...
we also have benarrivio as LB.

List of defenders on different positions:

RCB
Sartor
Thuram(can also play as CD)

CD
Torrissi
Lassissi(can also play as RCB)

LCB
Cannavaro(can also play as RCB)

LWB
Benarrivio(can also play as LCB)
Vanoli

I DONT think we need a new defender... if we don't sell
anyone that is.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Willem,one small correction...its Bennarivo not Benarrivio...you call him like this all the time so...:)

No offence :)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I happen too like Inzaghi and it seems i get the same treatment from everyone in every fourm... Sure he didnt play that well for Parma, but that doesnt mean he isnt a bad player.

Forza Inzaghi :)

I

·
0 Posts
I like your signature Amo but it should say "France is going all the way,WHY? because they have , DJORKAEFF, THURAM and ZIDANE of course..."

P

·
0 Posts
Actually, I do have high expectation on Alex and Salas' performance. Alex is young and talented. Salas is sharp in general (but sometimes waste easy chances, that's too bad).

But I don't think Micoud can play well. He is not physical enough to protect the ball. As we all know, Italia Serie A is highly competetive. If Micoud plays the role of playmaker, I am afraid that our midfield will collapse.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And I'm sure that you havent seen Micoud play even ONCE Parma Mania.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Micoud is a very good player :)
Parma Mania u should have seen him against Holland a week ago. :)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
he played very good against Holland, but amo thought he sucked didn't you, you said 'now i want Rui C. despratly'

Bennarivio
Bennarivio
Bennarivio
Bennarivio
Bennarivio

OK did i spelled i right now???;)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didnt like him against Holland but I have seen him play several times before and I know he is good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts